Fremy's Nightclub is a rework of the Fuck Nights at Fremy's game.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-19
Release Date: 2024-05-19
Developer: BACK DOOR studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.7B
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (x64): - - - -
Win (x 86): - - - -

Thanks BaasB for sharing the game.

ss-5.png ss-6.png ss-7.png ss-8.png ss-2.png ss-4.png ss-3.png

Uldork57

Dec 6, 2022
i dont even understand what to do
Press esc to bring up the menu with controls. Walk up to the computer, press spacebar, then use your mouse and click start the night and then click survival mode. Then walk to the back press spacebar, and then press spacebar on the piece of paper, it has instructions on what to do.

Reactions: likesbootyok

Diaz234

Apr 20, 2022
Press esc to bring up the menu with controls. Walk up to the computer, press spacebar, then use your mouse and click start the night and then click survival mode. Then walk to the back press spacebar, and then press spacebar on the piece of paper, it has instructions on what to do.
i read it but i dont know how t ocharge batteries. i flash the enemies and they dont disappear

Reactions: Kotek233

Uldork57

Dec 6, 2022
I flash Fremy the instance I see here, yet I'm still left with broken doors before she even stands next to them. I'm just fucked the rest of the night, even though it feels like I'm doing nothing wrong?

Uldork57

Dec 6, 2022
i read it but i dont know how t ocharge batteries. i flash the enemies and they dont disappear
You are supposed to only flash the brown one, fremy the one with the tiny black bikini. Is easy to tell them all apart by taking note of the color on the bikini. The rest you just close the door till you can't seem them standing next to your office on the cams. Problem for me is even when I avoid flashing the others, and only focus on dealing with fremy, I still end up with doors I can't close.

Diaz234

Apr 20, 2022
You are supposed to only flash the brown one, fremy the one with the tiny black bikini. Is easy to tell them all apart by taking note of the color on the bikini. The rest you just close the door till you can't seem them standing next to your office on the cams. Problem for me is even when I avoid flashing the others, and only focus on dealing with fremy, I still end up with doors I can't close.
after the first enemy i cant even close the right door anymore XD

Uldork57

Dec 6, 2022
after the first enemy i cant even close the right door anymore XD
I've reached 2 and a half am. Can't help with the battery part, since I only think you are supposed to put them in the electrical box when you are below three battery bars (which I never am due to dying early) as the instructions tells us. I don't recall FNAF being this slow, so I'll just have to countinue to play and discover new things.

Zenniiiii

Mar 22, 2023
Homies...don't bother. The day we get an actually good fnaf game will be a glorious one but for now, just open the media folder in www and watch the animations from there. Idk for sure, but there's one with "VIP" in it's name so possibly some usually locked content.

edit: this shit literally has like a bunch of content that isn't in the game yet.

you can hear story details on the night transitions which is hilarious

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote