armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, for me it's not a problem at all. I do not care, to be precise. There are games where H-scenes appear at the beginning and games that teasing by slow seduction or corruption. I like the second more. Some people like the first. It's a matter of taste. Everyone has their own.
The problem is not when we get the sex,the problem is that we have way too many games that end with only teasing and no sex at all.BTW no matter how many more updates are there for the game around 0.7-0.8 the MC must start to get things his way,not the other way around.A little teasing here and there is nice but not when the the only purpose of the MC is to be the voyeur.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
So now we have 3 Alice and 2 Melody in popular games.And they are completely different.Pretty cool.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think.... think.... I'd rank the Alices 1. FF, 2. BB, 3. DoD and the Melodys (Melodies?) 1. Melody, 2. FF, but I think BB-Alice with FF-Alice's tits and Melody-Melody with FF-Melody's tits would beat them all.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Some longer thoughts. Probably rambly:
- I don't have as many issues with the game as most other people, but I also usually see myself as fairly separate from the MC. So I never feel that involved. Plus, I mean, I've been in some relationships where other guys and girls were involved, so any hint of NTR (I don't think there is NTR here) won't bother me. Though, in these games some chicks trigger the "I'd share her"-part of me and other triggers the "I want her to myself"-part, just like girls in real life trigger those different parts.
- Alice is fucking gorgeous. Love her playfulness. It was going a bit too well, so a wrench had to be thrown in. The whole lesbian thing was slightly clumsy, but was also telegraphed a couple of episodes before so it didn't shock me. The fact she has sex while not in a relationship with me doesn't at all discourage me from wanting her, and wanting her all to myself (though, I'd be up for some FFM threesomes, I guess) and I don't feel like she's broken my trust.
- Leah fascinates me. She's also written slightly heavy handedly at times, but I love how she kinda triggers two ideas. First is, I wanna win over and dominate that bitch. The other is the idea she's really not a bitch, but actually vulnerable with a fascade to hide it.
- The teacher is hot, but not really compelling in any way.
- Melody is fun. She could also go two ways. The slutty wild Melody definitely triggers the swinger in me. But something in her reminds me of an ex I was monogamous with who gave the impression of being a huge slut, but turned out to be a horny very inexperienced girl who just had so many fantasies she came off as a slut. I could see Melody being that girl and being with her would be both sweet and sexy.
- Kudos to the devs for their attitudes in this thread. And for the game which is mostly very enjoyable.
-MOST IMPORTANTLY @FFCreations @V.A. Laurie can you please put the missing "a" back in "Niagara"? Reading "Niagra" made me unreasonably annoyed for some reason.

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I think.... think.... I'd rank the Alices 1. FF, 2. BB, 3. DoD and the Melodys (Melodies?) 1. Melody, 2. FF, but I think BB-Alice with FF-Alice's tits and Melody-Melody with FF-Melody's tits would beat them all.
We should merge our Alice together and make the ultimate life form who will become the main heroine in the best game ever created!

Alicex3.png

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Didn't you put them in wrong order?After 0.5 most people are frustrated,but 0.6 brings some fun with the girls.Too bad Alice go away so fast and MC was still only watching and talking.I expect he to take Leah's advice and make a move:)
0.7 maybe MC will be more like real MC and not like a puppet.And I'm still waiting all those points to start to matter.

Reactions: Valeck

GenoHacker

Jul 3, 2017
All my saves made in 0.51 are broken, i saved during the dev message screens and that work but doesnt continue the game.

Traceback

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 432, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3237, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 969, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 969, in event
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 232, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 232, in event
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 608, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1556, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Freeloading Family 0.6

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
All my saves made in 0.51 are broken, i saved during the dev message screens and that work but doesnt continue the game.

Traceback

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3237, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 608, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\GenoHacker\Desktop\FreeloadingFamily-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1556, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Freeloading Family 0.6

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Weird how I dont mind or even like these type of casual lesbie hooking up usually but in this game it really turned me off. And I cant even figure out why.
Well, I say it's just how you look at it.
Firstly, they have an alternate path, that is awesome to go through....MMmm
If you bare with it, it's going to work through to your benefit. You see both Sis and Leah were just blowing of sexual steam, primarily because of your legendary Eifel Tower. They were also prepping for such an event with your greatness. (can't really push a giant through a midget hole, without prep)
Once the next update comes out, and you stretch both holes open. I imagine, that will stop to much Lez play, and you'll end up with one or both girls on your arms from now on........Lol!!
The thought of having my harem with all the girls, is making me happier than a one handed, lotion tester..........Lol!!
So don't worry too much just yet, let's get a few more updates. You'll like where it's going......................Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Weird how I dont mind or even like these type of casual lesbie hooking up usually but in this game it really turned me off. And I cant even figure out why.
If you bare with it, it's going to work through to your benefit. You see both Sis and Leah were just blowing of sexual steam, primarily because of your legendary Eifel Tower. They were also prepping for such an event with your greatness. (can't really push a giant through a midget hole, without prep)
Once the next update comes out, and you stretch both holes open. I imagine, that will stop to much Lez play, and you'll end up with one or both girls on your arms from now on........Lol!!
The thought of having my harem with all the girls, is making me happier than a one handed, lotion tester..........Lol!!
So don't worry too much just yet, let's get a few more updates. You'll like where it's going......................Peace!!

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
The problem is I dont even want them at this point. Alice going all cute on you while sleeping for fun with someone else, Leah being that_girl_who_is_obnoxious_because_she_has_issues. With last update it got even worse since you cant even refuse grinding with Leah after truth or dare, I even tried to replay it with full pacifism and still no options whatsoever. Feels so forced down your throat it hurts. This games MC really need his own face because you are forced to see the story from his eyes and associate yourself with him yet he has zero influence on anything apart from opportunity to get blueballed by teacher. It's like you are driving in a car that you cant control. I can only hope on Melody evolving into something more than fanservice character. She seems like a straight up blunt girl without unpleasant surprises.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes