jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
The problem is I dont even want them at this point. Alice going all cute on you while sleeping for fun with someone else, Leah being that_girl_who_is_obnoxious_because_she_has_issues. With last update it got even worse since you cant even refuse grinding with Leah after truth or dare, I even tried to replay it with full pacifism and still no options whatsoever. Feels so forced down your throat it hurts. This games MC really need his own face because you are forced to see the story from his eyes and associate yourself with him yet he has zero influence on anything apart from opportunity to get blueballed by teacher. It's like you are driving in a car that you cant control. I can only hope on Melody evolving into something more than fanservice character. She seems like a straight up blunt girl without unpleasant surprises.
Most people agree with you, especially the point of nothing you choose seems to matter. For the most part that is true, as it's only the scenes at this point that are effected.
@FFCreations and @V.A. Laurie both have stated that it's just a base now, and the next updates are going to be geared to choice as well as story. So going different routes or having a certain amount of points will unlock scenes and decisions the MC takes.
I want to remind you, that you are playing a VN (Visual Novel) it's not an open world game. So that being said, you actually are reading a story, two depending on if you do both paths. Now choices will matter later on, but we haven't got to that point yet.
You make valid points Brother, Thank you for replying to me....Your awesome!!...................Peace!!

U

User_32285

The problem is I dont even want them at this point.
Indeed this is the main problem, not the girls having sex with each other, but "disliking" them more and more.

For me it started when Alice admitted to MC she and Leah were laughing at MC (behind his back), when everyone except MC knew about Alice/Leah being fuckbuddies.

That feeling got worse everytime Alice/Leah interacted with eachother and MC was present.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Most people agree with you, especially the point of nothing you choose seems to matter. For the most part that is true, as it's only the scenes at this point that are effected.
@FFCreations and @V.A. Laurie both have stated that it's just a base now, and the next updates are going to be geared to choice as well as story. So going different routes or having a certain amount of points will unlock scenes and decisions the MC takes.
I want to remind you, that you are playing a VN (Visual Novel) it's not an open world game. So that being said, you actually are reading a story, two depending on if you do both paths. Now choices will matter later on, but we haven't got to that point yet.
You make valid points Brother, Thank you for replying to me....Your awesome!!...................Peace!!
I guess I am spoiled by other games then. Most of them give you options to at least paint MC into your own colour. For example it would be nice to voice disapproval to Alice about their relationship, since she asks few times if its okay. It doesnt need to be game changing even and its okay to lose some kind of love points with Alice when she disagree with you on that, still it would help me feel like I am actually there. And I will repeat myself now but honestly I cant think of a reason why theres no option to refuse Leah after the game. I dont like the girl at that point, whats the harm in saying no? First she treats in a very annoying way then suddenly warms up to you for no reason, its creepy. Does the writer have a plot in mind that wont progress unless I engage into mandatory petting with Leah?

Also its funny how you mention open world games. In my experience those games dont leave you any choice in how you treat girls. Sometimes you pick between them and thats it. I have man of the house or summertime saga in mind. While VNs usually focus on characters and give you more options on how to interact with them.

But well, overall what you say make sense. I hope future updates will add more depth to characters and make them more likeable. Cheers.

Reactions: Valeck and jaydem

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I guess I am spoiled by other games then. Most of them give you options to at least paint MC into your own colour. For example it would be nice to voice disapproval to Alice about their relationship, since she asks few times if its okay. It doesnt need to be game changing even and its okay to lose some kind of love points with Alice when she disagree with you on that, still it would help me feel like I am actually there. And I will repeat myself now but honestly I cant think of a reason why theres no option to refuse Leah after the game. I dont like the girl at that point, whats the harm in saying no? First she treats in a very annoying way then suddenly warms up to you for no reason, its creepy. Does the writer have a plot in mind that wont progress unless I engage into mandatory petting with Leah?

Also its funny how you mention open world games. In my experience those games dont leave you any choice in how you treat girls. Sometimes you pick between them and thats it. I have man of the house or summertime saga in mind. While VNs usually focus on characters and give you more options on how to interact with them.

But well, overall what you say make sense. I hope future updates will add more depth to characters and make them more likeable. Cheers.
I do get what you saying Brother, as I play those games as well. I agree with you on having choice matters to game play choices. Such as Summertime Saga, where you can choose to have your neighbor fuck his Mom or get a girlfriend for him and fuck his Mom instead. Or do the reverse and fuck his would be girlfriend, and let him continue to fuck his Mom.
As I understand it, in this game, as it's been a hot debate here exactly what you've been stating. But they intend for this to be a build up, and have a definite plan. They basically stated that it needs to be in there, for future content and story.
While I do agree, about how the vibe and dislike are also mounting. I'm also trying to stay more, on an open mind kind of thing, knowing that it will get better the further on it goes......Hopefully!!

Anyway, Love chatting with you Brother............................Peace!!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, I say it's just how you look at it.
Firstly, they have an alternate path, that is awesome to go through....MMmm
If you bare with it, it's going to work through to your benefit. You see both Sis and Leah were just blowing of sexual steam, primarily because of your legendary Eifel Tower. They were also prepping for such an event with your greatness. (can't really push a giant through a midget hole, without prep)
Once the next update comes out, and you stretch both holes open. I imagine, that will stop to much Lez play, and you'll end up with one or both girls on your arms from now on........Lol!!
The thought of having my harem with all the girls, is making me happier than a one handed, lotion tester..........Lol!!
So don't worry too much just yet, let's get a few more updates. You'll like where it's going......................Peace!!
I realy hope 0.7 is more Alice.It's so weird that after she said she wants to be more time with her brother we actualy get even less content with Alice.Last updates are mostly Leah,Melody and even Susan.Also it's a time MC do something.Voyeurism is nice but in first 3-4 updates,later he must be more active.Like some kisses or cuddling at least.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I realy hope 0.7 is more Alice.It's so weird that after she said she wants to be more time with her brother we actualy get even less content with Alice.Last updates are mostly Leah,Melody and even Susan.Also it's a time MC do something.Voyeurism is nice but in first 3-4 updates,later he must be more active.Like some kisses or cuddling at least.
Yes, I know what you mean. Alice was the one I liked the most, when I started, and it felt a little off when they introduced the other characters. Leah was the big problem that people as well as myself had, before .06.
In all honesty, it would have been a punch to the ball sack, if they waited while you got closer to her. You know hugging, kissing, and sleeping together. Generally both showing how much you mean to each other, and then have the Leah/Alice scene.
I mean, it's good they got it out of the way, as character intro first, before you start your actual relationship with her.
Your right, in the fact that, the intro for the others took away from Alice. I think that also contributed to that feeling of pulling away from you, rather than a start point in romance with her.
They have their reasons why at this point (story wise), and they even said there will be a definite romance relationship with her. Now that we've had the buildup, it should go back to Alice stuff, and roll more smoothly now.
the next update will probably tell how it will go, so we'll just have to wait a bit.
Thanks for your feedback Brother........................Peace!!

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
The problem is the build up,for people who dislike it,almost killed all reason to care about romance with Alice.

Reactions: Raven Hex

Rintal

May 6, 2017
According to the progress bar on Trello, FFC only recently started work on 0.7. And this version will contain only 30 renderers. Well, it's going to be a damn long story ...

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
According to the progress bar on Trello, FFC only recently started work on 0.7. And this version will contain only 30 renderers. Well, it's going to be a damn long story ...
Yeah, I've noticed that, it's as if the guy starts to work at the end of the month to release the update a few days after. Too bad, because I enjoy the little we get each update (and that's also why I'm not a patron)

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Yeah, I've noticed that, it's as if the guy starts to work at the end of the month to release the update a few days after. Too bad, because I enjoy the little we get each update (and that's also why I'm not a patron)
Sorry I'm bad at updating on Trello. When it says for example 9/30, it doesn't mean I've only done 9 renders, it means that 9 renders have gone through post. And the reason it says 30 is because the script isn't done so I'm putting 30 there as a placeholder for when I know the exact render number.

Also I can't do as much as I want on the game each month, since I am studying and working while doing the game. So there's little time I can spare for renders. My dream is to get enough support through Patreon to be able to quit working and just spend time on this, if that happens, you can expect a huge increase in number of renders and consistent release schedule.

Although now we are a bit behind in schedule because my writer got sick and hasn't been able to finish the script.

Reactions: bas

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in because it's been a while. I was sick, as you may have seen which put us behind schedule a little bit, but we're back to work now and should have a completed update for you soon.

Thanks for the patience... The last week or so of my life has been a wonderful little version of hell, and I'm glad to be through with that nonsense.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sorry I'm bad at updating on Trello. When it says for example 9/30, it doesn't mean I've only done 9 renders, it means that 9 renders have gone through post. And the reason it says 30 is because the script isn't done so I'm putting 30 there as a placeholder for when I know the exact render number.

Also I can't do as much as I want on the game each month, since I am studying and working while doing the game. So there's little time I can spare for renders. My dream is to get enough support through Patreon to be able to quit working and just spend time on this, if that happens, you can expect a huge increase in number of renders and consistent release schedule.

Although now we are a bit behind in schedule because my writer got sick and hasn't been able to finish the script.
Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in because it's been a while. I was sick, as you may have seen which put us behind schedule a little bit, but we're back to work now and should have a completed update for you soon.

Thanks for the patience... The last week or so of my life has been a wonderful little version of hell, and I'm glad to be through with that nonsense.
Glad that you OK.I know how you feel.I have almost 20 visits to the dentist last 3 months.Today/oops it's already yesterday/was last one.
I realy hope you reach 1000$ mark.
Won't be easy.Almost all games thad didn't pass 1000$ until 0.5 stay under 1000$.Hopefully you will be an exceptio:)
Maybe if you make the MC to feel like real MC you will get more support.And you should think to make most of Leah's content optional,maybe Alice's too.It's obvious you have the idea that Alice and Leah should be the 2 main LI for MC but like Geralt say "There is no second chance to make a first impression."After last updates at best most players don't care about Alice and don't like Leah.I personaly don't have problems with them.Maybe if Leah will be the bitch from start to the end there will be more success.I guess most people are tired from that tsundere type girl in every game that will turn 180 degrees.And here Leah is not the sister of MC,so she get even less chance to redeem.
It's admirable that you want to tell your story,but sadly most don't think it's worth it or that is even interesting.
I still think you have a chance to reach 1000$ but you need to realy change the way MC react.So far he is only voyeur and that was nice in first 3-4 updates but after that he should be more active.Maybe this will give yo some ideas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good luck:)

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
@crust did you make a fan banner for this one? if so. where can i find it. Thanks. Too tired/lazy to sift thru the pages to see if there is one :)

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
flf-fan.gif flf-sfan.gif flf-tpfan.gif ff-fan.gif flf-fan2.gif flf-fan3.gif flf-fan4.gif
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/05/105954_flf-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/05/105955_flf-sfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/05/105956_flf-tpfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/07/131258_ff-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/01/248153_flf-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/317744_flf-fan3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/430351_flf-fan4.gif

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes