Mar 6, 2022
Hope you're still working on this, a sandbox style spaceship full of people having sex like this is nice- especially with how much you can angle the preferences. I'd love to be able to change their dicks(size, shape, etc) since it was a bummer seeing that bit of creation wasn't possible.

Reactions: wshizzle

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
Hope you're still working on this, a sandbox style spaceship full of people having sex like this is nice- especially with how much you can angle the preferences. I'd love to be able to change their dicks(size, shape, etc) since it was a bummer seeing that bit of creation wasn't possible.
I have been working on this and I plan to because I enjoy it. Releasing it is another issue though. I have been updating skills and working on many things that can be incorporated into this game. I am trying to decide whether to try and salvage the game as it is or just create a new one with some of the elements. The problem is I started with Unreal engine 4.27 so my tech was already outdated. I have migrated the game to 5.3 and began updating things. As I look at the code it has prompted me to re-factor large parts of it to make things more efficient and/or easier to maintain in the future. I have also been working on other game mechanics outside of what was released.

CapitalShip_edit_0.gif
SpaceBattle_04142024(1).gif Jump(2).gif

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Mrmeeseeksletmein
Mar 6, 2022
I have been working on this and I plan to because I enjoy it. Releasing it is another issue though. I have been updating skills and working on many things that can be incorporated into this game. I am trying to decide whether to try and salvage the game as it is or just create a new one with some of the elements. The problem is I started with Unreal engine 4.27 so my tech was already outdated. I have migrated the game to 5.3 and began updating things. As I look at the code it has prompted me to re-factor large parts of it to make things more efficient and/or easier to maintain in the future. I have also been working on other game mechanics outside of what was released.

View attachment 3540729
View attachment 3540723 View attachment 3540760
I understand that, its your project after all so what you do with it is your own. I will say though that the images you posted look really nice as extra mechanics to play around with.

I guess it might make sense to reuse the assets for a new upload on here to regain interest, but as I myself am not a game developer and this is your sort of enjoyed passion(?) project it's more so up to whatever you're interested in.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Wish I could play this but I get out of video memory even though I know my Surface Pro 9 i5 is capable of gaming

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
Wish I could play this but I get out of video memory even though I know my Surface Pro 9 i5 is capable of gaming
I don't know what to tell you here. If you have less than 4GB video memory it won't work. I have tested this on a core 2 duo laptop with an AMD Radeon R5 M335 GPU. This GPU has 4GB ddr3 memory and was released in 2015 which is 8+ years. The game is using a relatively new version of unreal engine and there is nothing I can do to make this work on your hardware if you don't have enough VRAM.

Reactions: Thelonely6
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes