wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
Random generated people walking around Crop.png

Overview:
You're on a starship. This game is a simulator where you can be anyone in the game or just fly around with the camera. You decide how many men, women and futa/trans characters are in the game via preferences. Characters can be heavily customized. The goal here is to allow the player to customize characters as they see fit.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-13
Release Date: 2023-08-13
Developer: wshizzle
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Patch Only: -
- - -

AutogeneratedGilf_filter_test_muscular_and_or_volumptuous1.jpg AgainstWall.png ControlRoomReverse.png HotBlackGirl.png hotBlackGirl2.png StandingHolding.png interactionmenu.png interaction.png Options(2).gif MaleFemale(1).gif AutogeneratedGilf_filter_test_muscular_and_or_volumptuous2.jpg FemaleFemale(1).gif CharacterRandomizer2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
i hope the game optimize more it very lag for me
also ui need some work so i can better navigate it

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
i hope the game optimize more it very lag for me
also ui need some work so i can better navigate it
May I ask what hardware do you have? You may also try to reduce the crew size in preferences

Salva95O

Nov 2, 2021
What can I do in the game? do npc interact with each other? do they have a routine? Is the environment diverse? are there goals to reach or new areas to unlock with the possibility of finding more interesting npc? it would be nice if it looked like breeders of niphelym that game earns a lot just that the developer is lazy, could you take a cue

Reactions: zaddthwbnmns
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes