RPGM Abandoned Free Tease [v0.6] [TheOtherProject]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you for this game, it is just plain fun, and simple. Probably because it doesn't matter, but, a day of the week should be added, so we know when it's the weekend. She can just go for a job in the morning and work on weekends. Right now, it looks like she is allowed to go to school 7 days a week. Truthfully, this game has been going on for a while with little improvements, hopefully, that will change going forward. Hopefully, her next job will be in a bar where she can really get groped and even molested in the bathroom. I see there is a 3rd school outfit planned, hopefully, that is even skimpier and shorter, even let her go without panties or bra. (The construction site guys would love that) After work is done at the construction site, they can have drinks, spike her drink (roofie), get her "drunk" and take her to the public restrooms at the park and bang the shit out of her. Her teacher can take her into the teacher's lounge so she can "work" to improve her grades.
If she goes to work in the bar, of course, her slut points will already be high enough so that they will give her a super slutty waitress outfit to wear and she will eventually be working without underwear and giving personal attention to customers when business is slow. Hope this gives you a little food for thought. Good luck with your game, TOP.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Free Tease v0.45 Compressed (Untested)

Win 664 MB/145 MB :

TheOtherProject

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2023

17 hours ago
Ok guys!
The CINEMA is now OPEN!!!
And I gladly annunce that the actual final cap for these 2 events is "exb lev 40".
But take it slowly please, these 2 events are done from scratch, so if you rush and try them already with 40, you will miss 0 and 20.
You can reach the cinama thought the incomplete map on the right, following the arrows.
The cinema is the first building (please don't mind the outside incomplete map, it will evolve in time if someone will continue to support me ;P).
- Around 100 new images
- 2 new video
- 4 new animations
- 1 new map (cinema)
Thank you and ENJOY!

Already available for my patrons.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FreeTease-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: TheOtherProject

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
Always nice to see an update of this, cinemas scenes are v hot. Is the train scene likely to be continued any time soon or are you planning on doing more different scenes first before expanding older ones?

TheOtherProject

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2023
Always nice to see an update of this, cinemas scenes are v hot. Is the train scene likely to be continued any time soon or are you planning on doing more different scenes first before expanding older ones?
I don't have a specific order.
Mostly is based on istant ideas...

Reactions: Asafax

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Still no plot and no idea where to go or what to do. Has potential, but vehemently avoids it.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Or she could at some point decide to wear the skirt outfit, but without panties when she goes to school or goes about her day. Such outfit is perfect to be combined with wind flips, or with skirt flips from the males in the game, for instance the kids on the playground.

Also, the foot rub scene at school is very hot. That deserves a follow-up, like doing it with other outfits or in different circumstances.

Or she could find herself in circumstances where she needs to use the boys' restroom.

Or, at a later stage, a situation could come about, if or not created by herself, where she showers in the men's locker room in a gym or at school, together with the boys.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you, The Other Project (TOP), for this new update. To me, this is almost going from night into day. Major improvements. Looking at the 3rd school uniform, I just dying for her to wear it, especially pantyless. I love to see her being molested more and look forward to even more of it. She should be able to sleep naked in her bed and even masturbate. Using the shower and toilet. Is it possible to hide the textbox? You are improving with each outing and I commend you for it, the mechanics in the animations need work, but, I'm sure you know that. She needs roommates who will be peeping on her and doing nasty things to her while she sleeps. Can't wait until you are able to open up more of the town. Good luck, and hang in there.
P.S. I love how you let Leila develop wetness in her panties when she gets excited. How about juices cumming down her legs? Voice audio has to be turned up louder, the music you can hear is fine, but the voices sound hollow/echoey.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes