RPGM - Free Tease [v0.7] [TheOtherProject]

1. 5.00 star(s)

EvialTony

Really a nice start. the game is simple and immediate. the graphics are standard HS, even if it is well done. I find the MC really suitable for the part of the student: not too buxom and with a mischievous face. Judging by what is hinted, a varied range of future interactions are to be expected, such as clothes and routine events. It feels a bit repetitive right now, but it's a demo, how much content was there supposed to be? Music and map are certainly not at the top. It looks like an amateur project in many ways. As a demo I consider it 3.8 stars, but to encourage and above all, to counter the usual sinker on duty, I give it 5 stars. Thanks for playing and thanks for reading my review.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Mercedes

A demo that lowers expectations rather than raising them.
    There are only very limited options for action, and a look at the image files also showed me that I hadn't missed anything.
    To generate the necessary points for further actions here, a boring grind with always the same daily routine is required.
    The same ketchup stain on the blouse, the same sentence "Are you new here?" although it's already the fifth foot massage.
    The same expression on the teacher's face despite repeated attempts at flirting.
    The same groper in the metro.
    So there is a lack of variation here to make the grind more attractive.

The map design is also difficult to understand.
    The metro is not recognisable as such. When you enter it, you think you are standing in front of a shop front.
    Even when MC thinks she's exhausted, she takes the metro and you have to look for a way back home.

You can look at clothes, but you don't see any prices or requirements. You can't talk to the salesperson either.
    The other saleswoman at least says that there is nothing to do at the moment.

All in all, there are so many negative points that you should probably wait a long time (at least until v0.5) to see in which direction this game should develop. Actually, I didn't want to write a review from which the game might not recover. But another big point of criticism in my eyes (and the trigger to post it as a review after all) is that after so little content (who knows the engine doesn't need 3h to create all that) there is already a reference to Patreon that updates only appear if certain goals are reached. The current goal may still be modest at $15, but the current content is not worth $15, especially when the smallest level costs $2.50. I don't even want to think about the progression that the individual levels will experience, because it will certainly not remain with 15$ steps.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)