RPGM Abandoned Free Tease [v0.6] [TheOtherProject]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Right now there's barely stuff and is more a proof of concept but at least is interesting, let's see in the upcoming months/years.

Btw, for the dev, pls fix cg selection, I'm usual to play rpgm games only with keyboard, for few min I've believed that the game freezed when got to sleep only to discover that i must click with mouse in these cases..
Also, the subway system is confusing, perhpas add a different door for enter and exit, other than add some screen shaking to enchant the movement.

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
ok i downloaded this game and played it. I admit that I played it maybe 5 minutes and the amount of shortcomings and bugs scared me. It's unplayable for me at the moment and if you're interested, I'll write why I think so.

First, the menu at the beginning of the game is missing "Options". This is important because you used music that might be too loud (for me it was) and I had to play the game to be able to turn it down.
Secondly, the game requires you to click the mouse when the heroine is looking in the mirror, but she does not inform about this fact and it seems as if the game freezes.
Third, the door animation doesn't work well.
Fourthly, markers (e.g. above the bed) do not animate.
Fifth, you need to remodel the subway. Add station names because you can't see where you're going. Do you know the game "Office Wife"? The subway was very well done in this game.
Sixth, you commit the greatest open world sin in RPGMaker. You don't have a quest log, you don't show (e.g. with arrows) where someone has to go, you don't clearly indicate where there is something to do.
And finally, the greatest crime against humanity. You definitely don't "feel" the essence of corruption. You have to decide whether you are creating a game with fast corruption or slow corruption. You cannot mix the two categories. You created a heroine that has an Open Mind, that's a big NO, NO to "slow corruption". Literally in the first scene, she gropes a stranger's penis or lets her tits be groped. At school, she lets a classmate she's never seen before touch her legs. In front of the teacher, she "senseily licked a lollipop". This is not a game heroine with "slow corruption", this heroine is already corrupted. I'll give you an example of what this event should look like in a game with slow corruption. For example, in the subway, someone grabbed her leg and molested her, she hated it, hit the pervert and ran out of the car. She was then unable to ride the subway for three days due to the traumatic experience. And here comes her friend who wants to help her and a very slow process of corruption begins. Our heroine, step by step, becomes more and more open, finally breaks down and uses the subway again. After a while she meets the pervert again, she will of course hit him again and start calling him names but she will do it a little less convincingly. Something inside her will start to "break". More and more often she will encounter situations that she will unknowingly provoke. And so on. This is a good start. You can develop a game for six months without a single sex scene and people will love you. Get inside your heroine's head, show us, your potential Patrons, how complex she is. How she has a rich interior. How little by little it changes. In the beginning, the most pure and innocent creature very slowly descends into the arms of corruption.

And yes, it's all just five minutes into the game. I'm afraid to go deeper into this game. You have to fix it all.

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Played the game. At the moment I have not found the pluses in it, as well as there are many questions.

1) Why HS1 and not HS2?
2) Why MV and not MZ?
3) Why not full HD? (while the pictures themselves in the project are full HD...)
4) Why RTP? Even if you do use RTP, take a look at the mapping lessons on youtube.
5) Why the characters are not in urban style, but in fantasy style?

As for the depravity of the heroine - perhaps it's not a bad thing that she is already quite open from the beginning (the slow-burning games are already quite annoying).

In order to improve the game there are a few tips:
1) Improve the mapping. Even using RTP can be done beautifully.
2) Increase the screen of the game.
3) Do away with the standard sounds.
4) Add a questlog \ event log
5) Add action points to the screen
6) Make points of interest in the same style, but divide them into categories

And of course it's a matter of taste... But the standard HS1 looks a little depressing.

I think you were inspired by games like "Chemical Change" and "Coming of Age," so why not take some good solutions from there, polish them up, and add your own? Like loli and incest

Dec 13, 2019
Good morning. Nice little game. I'm curious how it develops. But a note. It is currently the case that you still have to switch to the mouse to switch scenes. Would be nice if you can do that with the spacebar in the future. It also works with the text passages, which is why I don't see any reason why it shouldn't also work with the scenes.

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
First of all, you need to have a "product", i.e. a game for a few hours of play, without artificial grinding. Once you have that, start "selling your product", go to other sites with XXX games, start a Discord, go to other Discords that specialize in fetishes from your game.
For this part there can be exceptions like Karryn's prison where I actually liked the game when there was only part of first floor, it mostly deppeds on style in which the game is made... I personally prefer games that have "grind" mechanic, but in a way it's fun to grind.

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
For this part there can be exceptions like Karryn's prison where I actually liked the game when there was only part of first floor, it mostly deppeds on style in which the game is made... I personally prefer games that have "grind" mechanic, but in a way it's fun to grind.
I'll tell you what "good" grinding should look like. For example, my favorite fetish is exhibitonism.
You take one scene and you have to repeat it, let's say five times. This is bad grinding.
And now good grinding (IMHO). You take the same scene, you still have to replay it five times, but each time as a developer you change the protagonist's lines a little bit. For example, to raise exhibitionism, our heroine must sit naked on the balcony for, say, 20 seconds. In the next scene she sits on the balcony for 40 seconds, in the next one minute.
Technically, the scene looks the same, only the text changes a bit, but it's enough to let you know that despite the repetition, each scene is different.

TheOtherProject

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2023
Free Tease Version 0.3 Chengelog:
- Some bugfix.
- Implemented lev. 20 exibitionism.
- 1 new map, school's Gim (still empty).
- 1 new map, city (still half-way).
- New graphics for the controllable character's clothes.
- Implemented first event "Jogging suit".
- Some new animations.
- Solved the major variable's bug (I hope).
- Some new repeatable events.
- New tabs and windows graphic.
- Added a cheat item +20 exibitionism (use it only in case of bugs or start over).

Talk with the bear.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
So, first restart it froze up with hot dog guy. Then when I opened my save I could go out in underwear, but was seen dressed in school 1. Lost my 20 Ex bonus, as well. School massage event TOOOOOOOOOO LONG and unskippable=boring.

Last edited:

TheOtherProject

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2023

Free Tease vers 0.4 Changelog:
- About 70 new images
- 2 new animations
- New school dress 2 available
- About all events upgraded with School Dress 2
- Some minor bugfix
- Exhibitionism events cap increase to 40

Reactions: Mr.Giggles

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2446494

Overview:
You are a girl that just separate from her family to go study in a new city.
Which events will be waiting for you with all this freedom?​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-24
Release Date: 2023-06-16
Developer: TheOtherProject
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 2446532 View attachment 2446533 View attachment 2446534 View attachment 2446535 View attachment 2446537
Hello dev, I am downloading now, and just looking at the game's sample pics, it looks like the girl needs sexier clothes for school, like a super mini skirt.

Reactions: TheOtherProject
Aug 4, 2019
Not realy playable, more like a demo. Every time she did something (like looking into the mirror, looking at clothes in the shop) the game freeze and you must click with the mouse to continue.
Maybe...a big maybe...I'll give it a 2nd try with 08. version

Reactions: vorris

vorris

May 23, 2017
the game still has alot fo glitches when i change in my sleep wear go to bed it freezes even look into the mirror

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FreeTease-0.4.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes