3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TheOtherProject

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2023

15 minutes ago
Version 0.6 FT
Changelog:
- Around 100 new images.
- Roommates event (50-exb- sleep dress).
- House enviroment.
- 4+1 new events.
- 3 new animations.
- 1 new video.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017

15 minutes ago
Version 0.6 FT
Changelog:
- Around 100 new images.
- Roommates event (50-exb- sleep dress).
- House enviroment.
- 4+1 new events.
- 3 new animations.
- 1 new video.
So, what is the max exb we can get? I'm at 70 and can't leave room in sleep dress.
How do we know when a event location has completed all present events?

Reactions: TheOtherProject

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FreeTease-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Free Tease [v0.6] [TheOtherProject]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 152 MB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the errors are still the same:
control at school: keyboard + mouse
leaving the school is impossible: the walls are placed incorrectly and the player simply walks along them.

and there are a lot of such errors.

babaicheg

Mar 7, 2019
The game freezes whenever a GG doll appears over the main screen. Tried to: watch mirror, sleep, taking shower or bath.
Got my 1st discovery: In a situation above you need to click LMB! WOW!

TheOtherProject

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2023
the errors are still the same:
control at school: keyboard + mouse
leaving the school is impossible: the walls are placed incorrectly and the player simply walks along them.

and there are a lot of such errors.
Can you please make some screen, to let me fix them, tnx.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I liked the update, thanks dev!

It felt a bit short (maybe I missed something) but the new scene in Cinema was awesome. I'd love to see more on the Metro, Classroom and Gym but overall, I'm enjoying the versions. I hope I can try to support you in the future :PogChamp:

• Red Heart

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
50 or 55 I don't remember... it's needed for the roommate events.
I must need a restart, triggers are missed, the hintless nature allows for missing much content. Never knowing which outfit to wear for content hurts, too. Like, I can leave the house in "House Dress", but scenes happen in "School Dress 1" like the hot dog stand, long after I was able to get "School Dress 2", still can't get "School Dress 3".

TheOtherProject

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2023
school: toilet
exit from school: the heroine walks along the walls
Thank to you I could find a wall bug tnx!
The Left mouse button click is wanted (I gave priority to the possibility of playing the entire game with a single hand :p ).
not all npc need to have an interaction...
the map on the cinema and church is still half way and will remain like this until I have time and good ideas...
The shower is the best I could do with my knowledge.
Answering "Bobber Tail", the school dress 3 is simply not implemented jet.
Thank you again for helping me and playing my game!
Very appreciated!

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
not all npc need to have an interaction...
This NPC could become a pervert homeless man or a beggar where the girl can visit to get herself groped and fingered (When she becomes more depraved, she can do even more perverted acts in a public place like blowjob or even sex... but that's for the future)

The NPC already looks homeless and living in garbage, it can be used for Humiliation, Degradation kink, public nudity, exhibitionism, and public sex purposes :WeSmart:
1703916713449.png

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is garbage at this time.

1. Every time screen picture shows have to take hands of keyboard to click the damn mouse button
2. No events or goals roam around with nearly no interactable items or people. Just run around trying to find a damn event
3. No sound but a bit of music

Nothing fun here at all so I would rate it a 1.5 star at best.

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
Nobody is good at everything, so if a developer creates a game without considering others' opinions, the project usually won't succeed. In this game, I see this issue. The developer didn't listen to feedback and criticism from other users; instead, they continued doing things their own way. I notice that their Patreon support has dwindled, so I assume the project has naturally come to an end.

Reactions: johnyakuza1

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Nobody is good at everything, so if a developer creates a game without considering others' opinions, the project usually won't succeed. In this game, I see this issue. The developer didn't listen to feedback and criticism from other users; instead, they continued doing things their own way. I notice that their Patreon support has dwindled, so I assume the project has naturally come to an end.
Sadly, I have to agree. It was the lack of updates that really killed this game before it even got started. I did try to warn the dev about slow updates and offered my support, but it cannot be helped if there is no effort from the dev's side.

It was probably just a hobby for him, something to do on the side, because the Patreon support didn't really grow enough to justify working on this full time... but the lack of communication, no roadmap, rarely any updates or posts about the progress... It all piles up and makes it hard to support.

I'll hold out for a few months before assuming this is dead and abandoned, but the Patreon support has dropped drastically so it might truly be the end unfortunately. I'm still surprised there are a few paying customers, but it's hardly $16 and not enough motivation to continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes