EvOr09

Oct 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to find romiti? after you rescue lisa from lascivo acedamy? i can't find anywhere in the lascivo academy genovese campus...Helpp.....

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
Fox Girls Never Play Dirty 1.03.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JoiPlay277.7M
Windows333.1M
Linux338.0M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Any guide to play with joiplay? Last time I use from Google play, I can't play games like sequel or black souls as it had several files missing(sound, tiles, etc).

afex

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to find romiti? after you rescue lisa from lascivo acedamy? i can't find anywhere in the lascivo academy genovese campus...Helpp.....
Have you talked to lisa upstairs, after fighting boss(Romiti i believe)?
after talking to her Romiti was is this room

EvOr09

Oct 3, 2018
Have you talked to lisa upstairs, after fighting boss(Romiti i believe)?
after talking to her Romiti was is this room
I didn't fight romiti because he escaped and ran away, since i saved lisa i haven't been able to find him anywhere in there building...

afex

Jun 13, 2018
he actually retreat and regroup, and from them on i don't know where exactly he goes too.. After talking to lisa!
hmm...
Have you done this?: -Go to the left room and switch the blue and red guy to on (its from guide)
u need to turn red and blue Gorillas ON

Reactions: EvOr09

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
Fox Girls Never Play Dirty 1.03.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
Just want to send my regards for your excellent work. Bought this one recently, started playing and really enjoying it. Then found this and you've made it even better! Thanks for that, much appreciated.

lusquinha

May 5, 2018
so, after talking with serena, her image simply don't get out of screen, and I already tried to use that item in menu (didn't work). What do I do ? ;-;

Omius

Jan 18, 2019
By getting Cucked.
For the Tattoo you need to let it happen the first time you fight Lupa Duca. For the piercing the second time. For the erotic underwear you need to whore out Selena in the capital.
Thanks, do you know how to change classes?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Thanks, do you know how to change classes?
Yes do side quest. The first is iirc in the town with the university or the one after it. You will get asked by a slime to look for a quizchampion education video.
The second one is in the desert town. There you have to buy an edging crystal to get access to their church and get their task. You can only do this after you got the policewomen into the team.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes