Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I fear future titles from this dev are gonna suck because from what I've seen in this they've developed a scat fetish. There aren't any cgs or scenes involving that but all throughout this you're getting people going on about shit and piss and picking up shit and piss (and somehow piss gives you health) as items that you use finding out what the water of different types is its disgusting:sick:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Not sure why the devs had to insert this dude into the game.
This is obviously in the same universe as Princesses Never Lose.
So why not do it like in the previous game, with girls-only?
Well, at least this one doesn't seem to have memory leaks all over it. :sneaky::coffee:

Reactions: Ranma

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
To install the 1.03 patch:
  1. Download the 1.03 patch from Kagura
  2. Rename "Fox Girls Never Play Dirty.exe" to "Game.exe"
  3. Download the attached file
  4. Rename it to script.vdf
  5. Move it next to Game.exe
The 1.03 patch appears to fix some events, incorrect dialog and grammar.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
To install the 1.03 patch:
  1. Download the 1.03 patch from Kagura
  2. Rename "Fox Girls Never Play Dirty.exe" to "Game.exe"
  3. Download the attached file
  4. Rename it to script.vdf
  5. Move it next to Game.exe
The 1.03 patch appears to fix some events, incorrect dialog and grammar.
I noticed their patch is not encrypted so the system file might cause errors. did for me but I fixed it. Also the animation issue, is it the game as the emiliana problem that I fixed like last year? Haven't looked yet

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Hey I have a question: My affection level for one of girls is 200, when can I have sex with her at the inn at night is it tied to perversion, or just need to go further into the game?

LSdoc

Aug 1, 2019
I noticed their patch is not encrypted so the system file might cause errors. did for me but I fixed it. Also the animation issue, is it the game as the emiliana problem that I fixed like last year? Haven't looked yet
how you fix?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Hey I have a question: My affection level for one of girls is 200, when can I have sex with her at the inn at night is it tied to perversion, or just need to go further into the game?
Further, you will know when you reach that point.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes