Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I don't really get this games anti-monarchy and obsession with being a republic in the story. It just seems so random that characters are so adamantly against it like its thrown in there just to force them to have different opinions for the fuck of it.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I don't really get this games anti-monarchy and obsession with being a republic in the story. It just seems so random that characters are so adamantly against it like its thrown in there just to force them to have different opinions for the fuck of it.
Well it perfectly represents the Interbellum because the game is partly propaganda against dictatorship.
Like back then the people searched for a scapegoat for their war suffering and in their believing now the suffering will end they have thrown themselves against the next "savior" without realizing, that they just put them up for another suffering.
Just like back then when Hitler and Mussoline came to power.
If it still does not make sense to you I hope this means if their is such movement in the beginning you will stand up against it.

gamerpro101

Aug 14, 2017
Was waiting for this one from Kagura. I like the art style and game play. However, I just wished that the H-scenes had more variations for the different levels of perversion.

Reactions: Rakan

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Well it perfectly represents the Interbellum because the game is partly propaganda against dictatorship.
Like back then the people searched for a scapegoat for their war suffering and in their believing now the suffering will end they have thrown themselves against the next "savior" without realizing, that they just put them up for another suffering.
Just like back then when Hitler and Mussoline came to power.
If it still does not make sense to you I hope this means if their is such movement in the beginning you will stand up against it.
Not really, here its just a few people against a large gang and a corrupt political party for it's entirety and it's pretty obvious the royal family weren't evil.
Also how is it propaganda against dictatorship? Are you calling a monarchy a dictatorship? They are pretty close but are not the same thing.
As for that last bit if it were to restore the UK monarchy to an absolute monarchy I would support it because the UK has been ruined by the current powers imo.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone else get these screen freezes with rpgmaker MV games that makes u have to restart the whole thing? Game still works and audio is there but visual is frozen.

Reactions: Svartbrand

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I'm assuming there's supposed to be a picture when I select the "Wicked Goggles" option? It's just a blank screen on the right, with boxes that reference the body parts, but no picture. Anyone else have this issue?

Ah, never mind. Turns out you get the goggles later.

Last edited:

Kuroneko1914

Nov 23, 2019
Am I blind?? I can't find the damn door in the factory after getting the password from the gorillaroid.... Can someone put a screenshot of the door and let me see where it is? @-@

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Monarchy is better than democracy and i say this as a red white and blue bleeding American. As far as governments go it is far superior, but it's main weakness is nepotism and inequality of people.
However, America as it is now is no better and this is because our leaders have no incentive to do what's best for the people. Monarchies have a vested interest in their people being well off albeit not well off enough to think about how much better their lives could be otherwise.
I'd rather have a monarchy for national affairs and direct democracy for local affairs like city level stuff. Province/ state can be by direct appointment based on the merits of the incoming governor and confirmed by the city governments. This provides the necessary leadership at the top while ensuring the King can't go too overboard because otherwise they would be unable to implement their policies. By making the cities have more power than the governors it would prompt more local pride in the city and get more people to care about who is directly affecting their lives.

Novexd

Feb 3, 2019
Wasn't this called "Fluffy eared girls never betray" at one point? Or is that like a related game and I'm just missing something

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
Whoa hey, Stivale? That's the Italy from that other game Princesses Never Lose wasn't it? Cool to see some continuity even though I didn't particularly like that game (except for the priestess). I hope Prussia/Germany/whatever they're called now in this game gets more mention here (wehraboo alert).

Reactions: Yukihirou

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Hey guys, does any1 knows how to see Lisa H-stats?
And how to upgrade your class to lv2?

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes