Omius

Jan 18, 2019
Yes do side quest. The first is iirc in the town with the university or the one after it. You will get asked by a slime to look for a quizchampion education video.
The second one is in the desert town. There you have to buy an edging crystal to get access to their church and get their task. You can only do this after you got the policewomen into the team.
Thanks
Where do you find the video

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
It says you're missing a file. Look in the game's www/audio/bgs folder for that file. If you don't have it there, check the archive (rar/7z/zip file) you have to see if it's there and put it in the right place.
Oh I see, the file was there, but for some reason it had an "_" in the name, it was something like "_Clock" I removed the "_" and and the error didn't trigger again.
Thx btw.

Reactions: S3vatari0n

ModaGr33n

Mar 27, 2021
basically i dont know what to do after get lisa in my team, and in some forums says "-Go to the door with the AV letter and enter it ", but i dont know where this Av is. Does someone know?
It's in the bottom left hand room in the sparkling crates. I think it's a different name than the one he asks for, but he takes it anyway.

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Is there a list of all the hidden scenes you can get in the game, mostly the dot ones? Iv found some but I dont know if im missing any.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes