famousnegazz

Oct 2, 2020
Yup, I knew it, you should've explored the tunnels even more.....

Once you meet a gal that says she's "a goddess at dodging attacks", then you should immediately know that you're certainly progressing!

Try exploring around, there are more content (and other girls to be given the d) other than Korra's to be explored, not progressing those won't progress Korra's..

You're both welcome!

I've meet the gal "goddess of dogding attack" and either I run, or i miss all my attacks until I have no HP left... I still haven't figured out what to do.. went in every direction in the tunnels but nothing gets me further

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I've meet the gal "goddess of dogding attack" and either I run, or i miss all my attacks until I have no HP left... I still haven't figured out what to do.. went in every direction in the tunnels but nothing gets me further
I dunno how multiple people struggle with this. You have an enemy that advertises its good at dodging attacks and you have an attack that can't miss.

Beating her is required. If you don't have the HP to do it, grind / prepare healing pots.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Combustible Edison - Vertigogo
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
save scum. really simple.
right click before you attack, and save. then back to game and attack. if you miss, load that save. repeat until you don't miss. if you hit, save that hit. and so on and so forth, could even do the save scum before she hits back and save potions this way; it's a round based fight.
of course, i's a good idea to first find out which attack is most effective.
i usually stat MC to all out evasion, not a single point into anything else. i can still beat all of them womenz in them tunnelz, with save scumming. in the end, it doesn't take more time than hoarding money for potions.

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
save scum. really simple.
right click before you attack, and save. then back to game and attack. if you miss, load that save. repeat until you don't miss. if you hit, save that hit. and so on and so forth, could even do the save scum before she hits back and save potions this way; it's a round based fight.
of course, i's a good idea to first find out which attack is most effective.
i usually stat MC to all out evasion, not a single point into anything else. i can still beat all of them womenz in them tunnelz, with save scumming. in the end, it doesn't take more time than hoarding money for potions.
you can even go backwards to check another attack if they hit or miss.

xxran2

Jan 2, 2022
Windows: User: %appdata%/renpy/saves
Write this up, for replace the saves, and make a backup.
All scenes from all books:

Save 1-1 - all scenes from book 1 unlocked - slave route.

save 1-2 - all scenes from book 2 unlocked - slave route.

save 1-3 - all scenes from book 3 unlocked - slave route.

save 1-4 - all the scenes from book 4 unlocked- slave route.

save from 1 -6 - all the scenes from book 1 unlocked- route of love.

save from 1-7 - all scenes from book 2 unlocked - route of love.

save from 1 -8 - all scenes from book 3 unlocked - route of love.

save 1-9- all the scenes from book 4 unlocked- love route.

Above, all scenes of the books repeatable.

save 1-5 good end path slave
save 1-10 good end path love

save 2-1 - choice of routes from book 3

save 2-2 to 4-5 - all non-repeatable scenes from the slave route (book 3).

save 4-6 to 7-4 - all non-repeatable scenes from the love route (book 3).

save 7-5 to 8-1- all non-repeatable scenes from the slave route (book 2).

save 8-2 to 9-10 - all non-repeatable scenes in the love route (book 2).

save 10-1 - scene to choose to do "lewd things" or be a good father to Jinora.

save 10-2 to 11-7 - all non-repeatable scenes from book 4 (slave route).

save 11-8 to 18-4 - all non-repeatable scenes from book 4 (love route).

save 18_5 to 19-3 scenes non-repeatable of the final.

Have fun.
Every time I try to open a scene it cuts to Ty Lee at the tavern saying she wins how do I fix this?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Combustible Edison - Vertigogo
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
you can even go backwards to check another attack if they hit or miss.
well.. if you simply roll back (scroll) then the exactly same result will happen for the hit; a save and reload forces a new RNG roll. that's why i do that.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
If it isn't too much of a hassle that would be wonderful.
I already checked and saved everything again in the most current version of the game, I just haven't posted it yet because my laptop was completely unloaded, but I still post it today and let you know

Windows: User: %appdata%/renpy/saves

Write this up, for replace the saves, and make a backup.

Here are all the books (so far) finished, for those who just want the end of each book with all scenes unlocked just get the saves from 1-1 to 1-9.

The rest of the saves are scenes that cannot be repeated at the end of the books and some choices such as: choosing to have relationships with Jinora, choosing pregnancy or choosing whether to see scenes with lolis, I must warn you that the endings of each book i have saved in these files are already they have loli scenes unlocked and futa or gay scenes as well.

I must also warn you that if you download with the intention of continuing at any point in the books other than the end or the most recent content, I cannot guarantee that you will be able to play until the end without any bugs or errors, so play on your own It's your own risk, having said that, I again recommend backing up your own saves if you're not just starting out and just want to have all the content unlocked.

Have fun.
Well, for those who don't want to waste time playing and doing minigames, here is my save with all the finished books

Last edited:

gb2

Mar 11, 2018
Well, for those who don't want to waste time playing and doing minigames, here is my save with all the finished books
Meh, I actually kind of like the mini-games. They break the monotony a bit so it's not always "click to go here after someone tells you". I find myself playing Go Fish with Katara sometimes just for fun. The coin sorting game a nice little time waster too.

Wish there was a "gallery" for these too lol.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Meh, I actually kind of like the mini-games. They break the monotony a bit so it's not always "click to go here after someone tells you". I find myself playing Go Fish with Katara sometimes just for fun. The coin sorting game a nice little time waster too.

Wish there was a "gallery" for these too lol.
Well, it has taste for everything, but for me, I don't like it lol.

xxran2

Jan 2, 2022
I already checked and saved everything again in the most current version of the game, I just haven't posted it yet because my laptop was completely unloaded, but I still post it today and let you know

Thank you! Very appreciated!

Reactions: naoligopraisso

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
If I were a patron I would have paused for a month or two. Slave route being short of content for any reason, fine. But then wanting to swap back to titans to keep schedule instead of working to finish off the update rubs me the wrong way.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
If I were a patron...
Well good thing you're not and you get this content for free.

Anyway, I hope Marty and his family member are doing well and recover quickly. I'll gladly deal with a smaller update if everyone is in good health.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes