CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
I'm running into this issue too on my end, started bk4 all over again with a fresh download to see if it was resolved and no dice. Just bumping this in hopes that someone's aware of a fix.

Error text below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
idk it never happened to me...like...EVER!

were these scenes added to the game? I don't remember them
Why yes, they are in the game!

you get them by:

Will this game have reworked animations in first books like in 4th?

Well they did improve some scenes...so...maybe there will be a full re-work someday?

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Just downloaded the apk for my S21 for the first time. When I start the game I get to black bars on each side. Is there an option to make the game fullscreen? Window/fullscreen doesn#t change anything.

gb2

Mar 11, 2018
Just downloaded the apk for my S21 for the first time. When I start the game I get to black bars on each side. Is there an option to make the game fullscreen? Window/fullscreen doesn#t change anything.
No. The game is was programed and drawn in 4:3 frame.

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
book 3 slave route is bugged as hell. Cant advance with anyone, cant get trained by toph, and cant break any walls or trigger anything. One requires the other and none work. and where is that fkin June bro so annoying

F1forhalp

SOTD: Flores Negras - Che Bandoneon
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
book 3 slave route is bugged as hell. Cant advance with anyone, cant get trained by toph, and cant break any walls or trigger anything. One requires the other and none work. and where is that fkin June bro so annoying
i don't exactly remember how, but i did finish the (v1.0.7c) book 3 slave route. it's not bugged.
..maybe you haven't had your tea with Iroh, or something else outside the mainstream focus. last time i didn't advance there (if memory serves) was because i didn't level up in them tunnels far enough.

Reactions: dunebug35

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
i don't exactly remember how, but i did finish the (v1.0.7c) book 3 slave route. it's not bugged.
..maybe you haven't had your tea with Iroh, or something else outside the mainstream focus. last time i didn't advance there (if memory serves) was because i didn't level up in them tunnels far enough.
ye I just found out you can do area attack vs evading goddess, like wth is that small ahh detail

Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: Flores Negras - Che Bandoneon
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
there is a post in the 18titans thread. expect either a delay, or (if update) not much changed.

crazycracks

Aug 2, 2021
Are the last couple of updates all for book 4? I played this a while ago when book 4 was recently new and I was hoping the other books also got some love

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Are the last couple of updates all for book 4? I played this a while ago when book 4 was recently new and I was hoping the other books also got some love
Once the chapter is done that's mostly it. You occasionally get a reworked scene so rarely its not worth trying to find out for you.

And book 4's have been done for half a year. It's book 5 epilogues now. Love epilogue is also considered complete now it's just slave route.

GranerRanger

May 13, 2018
the yoghurt scene during book 4's slave route has an optional "sloppy seconds"

How do I trigger this? The scene seems unchanged.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes