• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Motörhead - Iron Horse / Born To Lose
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
In their defense, you don't get access to Ikki content specifically unless you choose to go through her urine content.
If you, like me, didn't want to sit through Ikki's urine scenes, then while you can still access all of the other loli content (Jorina, youth potions for Korra, etc.), none of Ikki's content will be available to you.
well since i'm a completionist i have this drive to play all the content. not being into pee stuff, i simply fast click and/or skip whatever is needed to get to that content. i figure it's meant to be extra extra optional, agreeably.
quite a number of people might shy away from a game at the slightest hint of non optional underaged content, even in a "just drawn art, never looks real, totally fantasy and has nothing to do with real life, really not" fantasy world in a game.
i like that they get warned, and warned even more, and then some..
"you have to several times pick the right wrong decision to even go down that slope" style. i like that.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
No that's correct. The game doesn't assume loli you have to tirelessly work at it.
Get the gallery mod if you're too lazy to do so.
Thanks everyone for your help. So I'll have to play bk4 again to get it.
I'm not lazy I just have little time to play but I try to do and yes I have the gallery mod but it's way easier to do it in game

P.S: I didn't get Kuvira's loli option so maybe if I triggered it by editing it might work
Gonna test it and report later

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Thank you very insightful comment that I am hearing for the first time
but he's right. it was named complete by the devs. and per say it is complete, as in having all 4 books both routes start to finish. the epilogue was never been planned to be a whole book5, and was considered add on, in a manner of speaking, even in early stages of even mentioning it. what we have going on now, is Marty keeping to work on things, as it seems he just can't let go until it 'feels right' to him. being artist, that might keep him busy for another year. still, the game is actually complete.

Reactions: DarkDank

egamer557

Jan 19, 2019
so when im in the south village on the book 4 slave route and try to do the sex scene with jinora where she pretends to be a spirit i get a ton of an exception has occured messages i have to ignore in order to get through the scene whenever jinora talks is that normal or is something broken on my end specifically?

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
stuck in book2. i am general maxed out all of azula's stats. firebending is 7/10 but when i go to train it tells me i need to do something with tylee and mia. but there is no more interations with them. i can flirt with tylee but cant do more than pay to see tits or pussy. mia cant do anything other than night event that keeps repeating. is there something i am missing. i cant do anymore with the lady in the tower. cant buy anything from shady.

Reactions: Croy34

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
so is this game done? It used to have the completed tag but then it was removed???
Main story is done, now its just epilogue of both books with extra scenes (afaik love route epilogue is pretty much done, now its slave route epilogue)

Croy34

Jan 15, 2021
Someone know how to get thé wedding ending in Book 4 ? Someone else said we need to talk to toph and Korra and i did but no wedding in sight after

LoodDood69

Jul 25, 2021
View attachment 317426

Overview:
Four Elements Trainer is a massive undertaking set in the universes of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and will be four complete games all united into one. Along the way, you'll find plenty of (fuckable!) characters, quests, stories, fights, and mysteries to unlock.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-03
Release Date: 2024-01-31
Developer: Mity
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.7c
Language: English
Sidestory: Halloween Special 2018 - Halloween Special 2019
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Saves:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Older hardware

Extras: Gallery Mod - - Art Assets 00-58 -
Save

SmegmaSmuggler thank you for sharing
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45584 View attachment 45585 View attachment 45586 View attachment 45587 View attachment 45588 View attachment 45590 View attachment 45591 View attachment 45592
Is On Ji from the Fire Nation School where Aang went here?

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I played, and the first part was so long it triggered my Racism from overexposure even though i just wanted to fap. Good game regardless
hmmm the first part of what? which book and route exactly? curious.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
I played, and the first part was so long it triggered my Racism from overexposure even though i just wanted to fap. Good game regardless
The first book was the shortest and, in fact, the least rich in branching content. Are you sure that's what you meant?

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
BTW - guys, I recently bought a laptop with a touch screen - ASUS ROG Flow X16, basically specifically for FET. None of the games released recently could convince me to do so - only the ability to play FET while lying down convinced me to buy it. :giggle:

Reactions: IdarksoulsI
4.50 star(s) 272 Votes