nocexd321

Mar 17, 2020
Hello guys, could someone please explain how the Love/Slave endings trigger? The OP walkthrough says nothing.
Do you get a choice? Is there a minimum amount of Books you have to complete while in Love Route?
Thanks.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Hello guys, could someone please explain how the Love/Slave endings trigger? The OP walkthrough says nothing.
Do you get a choice? Is there a minimum amount of Books you have to complete while in Love Route?
Thanks.
You pick which ending you want more or less. Some endings have requirements and you must do a couple specific things to get them, but you can do that with saving and loading to get all the endings to see the differences between them. There's no grand strategy to this game, you pick options from a list and you keep doing that until you see all the endings. You do not need to have completed any of the other books to get the B4 endings in love or slave, though some scenes might be slightly changed to reflect that you didn't participate in them. This means they will go with the default option most of the time instead of a potential alternative.

Also, not saying you've done this, but for the sanity of everyone in this thread, PLEASE READ what the characters are talking about if you want to play though this game. 99.99% of the time they explicitly tell you what you need to do to advance the story. If you just want to see the scenes and not grind though the story of the game then please use the gallery mod in the OP. It unlocks every scene and all the variants of the scenes that you can just click on and watch at any time.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Thanks.
Epilogue is based on book 4 route. Story wise it's probably better to do the same type of run all the way through but it will pull a few things if you don't

Reactions: nocexd321

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
Hey, I need help

I am on the latest build 1.07c, since I had a save that was from a few patches ago I decided to start a new game and play with the Love ending for act 4 (Clicking the white in the middle I think?)

Now I am at a point where Jinora and Korra are fighting in their room and I can't seem to progress this. I need their help for the wedding stuff, without them I cannot pay buy it. Ikki can take candy, Kuvira can be fucked, I can meditate and I can visit other places. But none of those interactions seem to be doing anything.

is my save bugged? How do I marry Jinorra or Korra now and get back to the island?

elb0ne

Apr 4, 2020
Have various requirements from Book 1 been rehauled for 1.0.7c? I've experienced a few of the same issues that I've seen mentioned by others in this thread without really being addressed: I can't access Bend Over 4 or BJ 5 in the Slave Route no matter how much I juice my stats, and I've tried wrapping up the Love Route with Katara having walked in public as few as 7 - and as many as 17 - times, and triggered ending 4 regardless. None of this was a problem when I buzzed through Book 1 a year or so ago. Is there a bug at work, or have the completion metrics just been adjusted wildly, or what? The gameplay seems as straightforward as it's always been, so I can't imagine there are any new questlines that I've just flat-out missed. Any help would be fantastic.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: Flores Negras - Che Bandoneon
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Have various requirements from Book 1 been rehauled for 1.0.7c? I've experienced a few of the same issues that I've seen mentioned by others in this thread without really being addressed: I can't access Bend Over 4 or BJ 5 in the Slave Route no matter how much I juice my stats, and I've tried wrapping up the Love Route with Katara having walked in public as few as 7 - and as many as 17 - times, and triggered ending 4 regardless. None of this was a problem when I buzzed through Book 1 a year or so ago. Is there a bug at work, or have the completion metrics just been adjusted wildly, or what? The gameplay seems as straightforward as it's always been, so I can't imagine there are any new questlines that I've just flat-out missed. Any help would be fantastic.
far as i know, Marty had worked on some 'fine tuning' or 'code cleaning' the likes with book1, too, over that year. could be that the requirements are somewhat different.. i've found that progress would stop when the stats differ too far (had her at too low respect once, with full bending and affection). probly he did some kind of rebalancing.

Reactions: elb0ne

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Marty has said he's made some very minor changes to B1 in past updates, but when I played through B1 a couple updates ago I didn't have any issues. Have you hunted enough mooselions, checked the cave/mountain top, or just methodically clicked on everything in a day/night cycle?

Reactions: elb0ne

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Playing through part 4 of the slave route, version 1.0.6. Should I bother downloading the new version, or are the changes more trivial?

SmegmaSmuggler

Sep 15, 2018
Is that a bughunt v 1.0.8a?! ...I think it is!

Hello past and present Bughunters! I've put together the latest bughunt build today.
God knows I hate having the end of a month as a deadline since a month is often a veeery tight fit, but I also love it since it gives me a clear goal to work towards. Besides... releasing something halfway through the month feels wrong and dirty :) !
I wanted this to be ready almost two weeks ago, but that didn't happen for reasons you're already aware of. I hope circumstances didn't hamper the quality of this build too much, but it's difficult to gauge that for myself after the difficult process it was.

Anyway, it's here for you to play with and run into bugs! Naturally I welcome all sorts of feedback, be it opinions/typos/bugs and whatever else you feel the need to share. You can do so in the comments or sending me a dm. Both ways are appreciated.
There's things I've not done yet. I'll try and do some, but I'm mostly still wanting to try and return to my normal schedule if at all possible. That means I'll mainly focus on fixing what's wrong and won't be trying to fit in more during the bughunting days.

With all that said, Thanks(!) and I hope you'll like the build!
A short spoiler log can be found at the bottom of this post.

- pc version

- mac version

- Android version

Spoilerlog
This build will continue the slave route epilogue. You're back at the South Pole together with Korra and both still counting on wheelchairs for transportation.
-There will be a butt fun scene with Katara. Korra will join afterwards to clean things up. The abnormal way of course.
-The Shady girl will offer her services. For money. Some light masturbation while looking at her, but also cripple sex for if you're really willing to spend some money on her. But how will you make money? Jobs which involve inflating things.
-Kya will finally get the chance to do some of what she's been fantasizing about during the evenings: feeling up Korra's boobies, and more. You'll be adding some coating afterwards.
-Korra will train hard and make the MC even harder. Some genital rubbing(because she doesn't deserve more!) will be her reward.
-Jinora will work hard to train you! You can see some skin as you go through the mail. And if you're bold during some of Korra's training, a tiny bit more.
-This build will basically be over once the new guests are about to appear, but they WON'T. I'm also locking down the passing of days on that day. So that's not a bug, it's just me making certain there won't be weird continuity errors in the future.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes