Syberr

Dec 13, 2017
I just started playing this yesterday, really good game! I've finished Book 1 twice now, once each for both routes. But I noticed it said like ending 2/4 or 3/4. I was wondering if anyone could give me a quick rundown of what the other endings for book 1 are? Deciding whether I want to completely clear book 1 before moving onto book 2. Thanks in advance!

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
hey here's the link sorry if doesn't work i haven't uploaded a file before and here's the key !8caaCjEPtuDinIunyT9Sf_FuxtBz8Pbas6vGSVwXzJc for some reason it still puts on a key when click no key
Got it. Going to test.

On the other hand, there is an "upload a file" option in this forums btw. It's to avoid the hassle of third party.

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
oh thought you meant the one to choose azula mai and none of them thanks for the help
Nothing like that appeared for me on this uploaded save. Can you upload the save just before choosing?

This save file, which did you choose btw?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I just started playing this yesterday, really good game! I've finished Book 1 twice now, once each for both routes. But I noticed it said like ending 2/4 or 3/4. I was wondering if anyone could give me a quick rundown of what the other endings for book 1 are? Deciding whether I want to completely clear book 1 before moving onto book 2. Thanks in advance!
Someone explained this a few pages back, but basically for the first book, you have slave private ending & public ending, and then love private and public ending. I think it depends on how many times you make Katara do the public walk but a search in this thread on 'endings' ought to find you the proper answer.

Reactions: Syberr

Syberr

Dec 13, 2017
Someone explained this a few pages back, but basically for the first book, you have slave private ending & public ending, and then love private and public ending. I think it depends on how many times you make Katara do the public walk but a search in this thread on 'endings' ought to find you the proper answer.
Thank you for the quick reply! Got to see the other endings!

Reactions: bacchusplateau

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
i didn't see any files that were saves in the thumbnail are the only files i see unless I'm being an idiot and don't know how to use them
I give you an example how to use save one from my post.
1. from my download >>> 8-1-LT1.save
2. on your PC the file is named 58417_8-1-LT1.save >>>
delete the first 5 characters so it's only named >>> 8-1-LT1.save
3. put this file in the save folder of the game >>> example >>>
D:\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.01d-pc\game\saves

You can now load the save file from page 8 in the load menu.

Reactions: jvdw92

zillxt

Oct 25, 2017
Okay. I'm looking at how much money you have and I'm guessing you cheated your way through things, ergo, I'm guessing that you broke your game and you can't find the flower anymore. Try an earlier save, or start anew and try to keep cheating to a sane level. Otherwise, I don't have a clue where the flower is now.
Thank you so much.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone else have problems with v.0.6.01d (mac)? My renpy gives me an exception on launch from an infinite loop. This is the message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/toph_idles.rpy", line 343, in script
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/toph_idles.rpy", line 343, in script
File "/Users/Censored/Desktop/Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.01d-mac/Four Elements Trainer.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Darwin-14.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Four Elements Trainer 0.6.01d

Syberr

Dec 13, 2017
Got some more questions I was hoping someone could answer.

Searched up other comments in this thread but I just wanted to confirm, in Book 2 does having negative morality only unlock a ty lee scene and dialogue?

Also how do I unlock sex with azula before warning rei about the assassination? I'm 3/3 on all the other options already.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 273 Votes