• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
Sure. Thank you. I think this is it. Day 72.
EDIT: Huh. It's as if you're stuck in the phase where you're supposed to talk to Mai.

Further progress with Azula night events.

You're mostly missing progress with Azula. @meddl

Last edited:
Reactions: meddl

meddl

May 9, 2017
EDIT: Huh. It's as if you're stuck in the phase where you're supposed to talk to Mai.

Further progress with Azula night events.

You're mostly missing progress with Azula. @meddl
Once talked to Mai after being ordered to do so by Azula after cumming on Azula in the night before. There didn't change anything when I go to Azula at night. It is always the same interaction and she orders me again to talk to Mai but there isn't a conversation when I go to the Armory. Lia was already impresoned after the first time I had to talk to Mai and get the quest of the stolen stuff.
So you think i should still visit Azula in Night? With cum or without? XD

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
Once talked to Mai after being ordered to do so by Azula after cumming on Azula in the night before. There didn't change anything when I go to Azula at night. It is always the same interaction and she orders me again to talk to Mai but there isn't a conversation when I go to the Armory. Lia was already impresoned after the first time I had to talk to Mai and get the quest of the stolen stuff.
So you think i should still visit Azula in Night? With cum or without? XD
Yes keep repeating the night visits, after three or more, her night dialogue changes and invites you to her room telling you about how she knew all along. More night visits again, she'll stop you from visiting her then tell you she has something for you in the morning.

just keep on following up on her and read what she says

Reactions: meddl

ggray100

Jul 4, 2017
I used to have crashes, tried to use combination of left shift+ clicking on Four Elements Trainer.exe, just close cmd row if it opens. It worked out for me. Try those who had errors while loading without graphic acceleration. Btw, if you have another computer, try to play on it, I've 2 of them so 1 had the error while loading, the other was fine with it. Another thing is that I deleted previous saves from c:\Users\*Username*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Avatar Harem-\ to get there u need to see hidden files and folders. I use Total Comander 9.0 a to access files (configuration>display>show hidden/system files)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 272 Votes