GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I have never played this game...but now this makes me want to wait until book 3 is finished so badly. Who is going to be the girl for book 4?
U can search just in this thread after it, there were a lot discussions about it (and i have no idea, sry)
If you're an atla + tlok i thought the shadow and book naming was obvious enough. first you have the book and colors in order. Blue, red, yellow and white for water, fire, earth and air. then you have the girls in the banner, Katara being the first one. Azula, Toph and the tall with ponytail being
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
That's who i thought as well, but it makes no sense time line wise. They won't break the lore that badly. Even the spirit world cannot do it.
hem yea it's possible. they've done flashback in four elements trainer from Azula to Katara. All you need to do is do a flash forward in time (Current time, since the game begins with speaking about republic city) and be present with korra. or some story plot like that

Jul 23, 2017
Stupid question is the opening menu screen stale ir is it animated?if it is the latter then how to unlock it ( cause I don't seem to see it)

dninetq

Nov 23, 2017
You have to lose the fight. Don't waste potions, just keep attacking until it defeats you. You will come back later with Katara and be able to damage it.
But i can't chose attack & or anything, it make me choose the potion @@ is it the error ?

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I think I missed something, I went for the ending where I (zuko) becomes fire lord. I impregnated both Mai and Azula, but I'm completely sure that I missed a path where I could have also romanced (and impregnated) Ty Lee. Any tips?

Only things I can possibly think of are:

Didn't go in negative morality
Didn't match the bags in Ember Island

All I can do with Ty Lee is play cards, and once she asked me to come on her face or something like that.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I think I missed something, I went for the ending where I (zuko) becomes fire lord. I impregnated both Mai and Azula, but I'm completely sure that I missed a path where I could have also romanced (and impregnated) Ty Lee. Any tips?

Only things I can possibly think of are:

Didn't go in negative morality
Didn't match the bags in Ember Island

All I can do with Ty Lee is play cards, and once she asked me to come on her face or something like that.
As far as I recall, Ty Lee can only be fucked non Zuko path(Thief/Rape path.) Ty Lee can't be romanced; unless creator updated again, but cumming on her face/pussy is the only action you get with her on Zuko route.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
As far as I recall, Ty Lee can only be fucked non Zuko path(Thief/Rape path.) Ty Lee can't be romanced; unless creator updated again, but cumming on her face/pussy is the only action you get with her on Zuko route.
Well that's a shame. Thanks for saving me some time. I'm still curious what the morality does. Also I find it strange, there are like 3 scenes in the throne room, but the last one you can repeat infinitely. Does it really provide stats infinitely? Because there's only one other place (farm) that provides stats, and as far as I saw, the farm gives only minuses.

4.50 star(s) 271 Votes