jace

Aug 16, 2016
On book 2 and Iroh says to wait for Azula to take me somewhere but nothing is happening. Is this a bug?

asdsadsda

Jun 16, 2017
Got some more questions I was hoping someone could answer.

Searched up other comments in this thread but I just wanted to confirm, in Book 2 does having negative morality only unlock a ty lee scene and dialogue?

Also how do I unlock sex with azula before warning rei about the assassination? I'm 3/3 on all the other options already.
You don't. You unlock it after.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I've reached the big decision of book 2 but I can't get nothing from Ty Lee, except her showing her breats when I win the Blackjack and bet 100 coins. I did came at her in th backroom but no handjobs, blowjobs or sex at all. Is this really this way?

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
I've reached the big decision of book 2 but I can't get nothing from Ty Lee, except her showing her breats when I win the Blackjack and bet 100 coins. I did came at her in th backroom but no handjobs, blowjobs or sex at all. Is this really this way?
What route are you? Slave or Love?

Ty Lee sex scene is only on Slave route, afaik.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Not that this is really game related, but I just finished watching 'Avatar: The Last Air Bender`and I got to say, I really, no really, enjoyed that show.

Now, let's sexually use every possible character in the show! Too but there doesn't seem any way to get up the skirt of the new moon goddess, Yue!

Jul 23, 2017
ok so I got back from the island (zuko route) and now all i get is .azula isnot here (I should probs talk to someone,but I talked with everyone ,or at least I think I did) and nothin happenin on watch tower at night

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes