Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer: Remastered [v0.1] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
I have no idea how long it takes to make these Mods, but even just an infinite money cheat would be INCREDIBLE for Part 1. Because seriously, fuck grinding for stones in that fucking mine.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I have no idea how long it takes to make these Mods, but even just an infinite money cheat would be INCREDIBLE for Part 1. Because seriously, fuck grinding for stones in that fucking mine.
Install the mod, load your Book 1 save, press Shift+O then type money = 9999

Jameswu

Apr 21, 2018
Thanks bro,you are really a savior,thanks for save my time and give such a good mod that I can easily playing this game,also set a convenient gallery,I hope you can keep going on other books gallery,I am expect your masterpiece,thanks again,and god bless you;)

Val8

Oct 25, 2018
When you're in the city or on Ember Island in the book 2 love route click the sun.
View attachment 194767

Yep. There will be walkthroughs/scene galleries/cheats added later for the rest of Book 2 and Book 3 though when I finish them.

It isn't the mod that's blocking rollback, there's a lot of moments in Book 2 where rollback is blocked and then unblocked, like the blind mans bluff game on Ember Island.
If you know how to use the console you can type "config.rollback_enabled = True" to enable it again.

And okay, glad you figured it out. You probably forgot to do step #3 from the previous quest.
View attachment 194784
Android version please?

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Hey, thank you very much for the mod!
One question: Have you plans to add the scenes from book 1 (water)?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
News about the mod?
I had to take a break from working on the Book 3 mod. It was seriously stressing me out. Like just thinking about it stressed me out.
There's a lot of reasons why, such as Book 3 having a ton of content, the game not being linear, the programmer of the game always making things so poorly coded and confusing, and so on.

So I took a break and started some mods for games that are completely linear and much simpler. Once I have those finished I'll start working on only the FET mod again until it's fully completed.

Also even after trying to remake and recode the Lake Laogai map I'm still not really happy with it and don't think it's as detailed as I want it to be and that I could do better, so I'll probably have to remake the map again.

I have learned some new things about RenPy since I took a break started making the other mods though. So the stuff I learned will make working on the FET mod easier and faster once I start working on it again.

stoca

Dec 9, 2018
I had to take a break from working on the Book 3 mod. It was seriously stressing me out. Like just thinking about it stressed me out.
There's a lot of reasons why, such as Book 3 having a ton of content, the game not being linear, the programmer of the game always making things so poorly coded and confusing, and so on.

So I took a break and started some mods for games that are completely linear and much simpler. Once I have those finished I'll start working on only the FET mod again until it's fully completed.

Also even after trying to remake and recode the Lake Laogai map I'm still not really happy with it and don't think it's as detailed as I want it to be and that I could do better, so I'll probably have to remake the map again.

I have learned some new things about RenPy since I took a break started making the other mods though. So the stuff I learned will make working on the FET mod easier and faster once I start working on it again.
ok bro, you are the best

hurtor3

May 2, 2017
Thanks alot for what you doing I really appriciate it.

P.S: could you please upload to another mirror except for mega, like ZIPPY or NOPY.
Thank you

Reactions: Maid Lain

Beato

Sep 12, 2018
I've finally added an Android version of my Four Elements Trainer mod. It's linked in the thread OP. Sadly it's still only for Book 2. =P
Thank you for this! Just a heads up I had to uninstall the original APK in order for this to install successfully.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes