Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer: Remastered [v0.1] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I hadn't attempted it since last night and the book 3 slave route in the gallery in greyed out and I can't access it but the other inputs for chapter 2 slave/love work fine.
The Book 3 slave route gallery isn't done yet. I'll hopefully have it finished in a week.

Reactions: Semondemon

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Will installing this mod (that is for v0.7.6) onto game version 0.7.7 mess anything up? Is there a version of this mod for v0.7.7?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Any walkthrough for book 3 i have a kind of bug when i tried to livery zuki in the cell, thanks.
I've had to delay the walkthrough for the Book 3 slave route by 7-10 days. I moved into an apartment which took a lot longer than I expected. Also I got hired to do a bit of coding for Harem Hotel again (another adult game), so I need to finish that first.

Also I've been trying to put a fully interactive map for the maze in Book 3 and have been testing different designs but haven't decided on a final look yet. Here's what I have at the moment for it but it will probably change since I want to try to make it better:

Fetmaptest.png

jakhdkajshdjha

Oct 2, 2018
I've had to delay the walkthrough for the Book 3 slave route by 7-10 days. I moved into an apartment which took a lot longer than I expected. Also I got hired to do a bit of coding for Harem Hotel again (another adult game), so I need to finish that first.

Also I've been trying to put a fully interactive map for the maze in Book 3 and have been testing different designs but haven't decided on a final look yet. Here's what I have at the moment for it but it will probably change since I want to try to make it better:

View attachment 240831
That will help, big thanks man.

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, stupid question
i have the 0.7.7 bug hunt version, and i installed your mod onto it,
thing is, i have no idea how to activate the walkthrough, or the cheat for that matter
i`m done with book 3, like al the way, all is left is the last step, which is leave earth kingdom
so, any helpful tips ??

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
no walkthrough for book 1?
ok, stupid question
i have the 0.7.7 bug hunt version, and i installed your mod onto it,
thing is, i have no idea how to activate the walkthrough, or the cheat for that matter
i`m done with book 3, like al the way, all is left is the last step, which is leave earth kingdom
so, any helpful tips ??
The mod is only for Book 2 at the moment. I'm working on adding Book 3 to the mod, then when I finish Book 3 I will add Book 1 to the mod.

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018

Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.7.7
Mod Version: Updated - Jan 28th

Features:
  • There is now a full in-game walkthrough for every scene, event, and quest for both Book 2 routes! You can see the requirements for all scenes and quests, track your progress to see how close you are to unlocking specific scenes, and see whether you've already watched a scene or not so you can know if you've watched them all. Click the top of the screen to activate the mod menu.

• A scene gallery containing all scenes from Book 2 can now be accessed from the main menu. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see all the scenes in the gallery.

• A cheat menu has been added with lots of useful cheats (like being able to skip the crab battles, fuck those crabs!) Click on the sun to activate the cheat menu and a brief sidestory.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

mod no work

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Walkthrough says Im in Ember when I've already finished it
What does it say you haven't completed? I think there's some stuff you have to do on Ember Island to get all the scenes and if you skip them the walkthrough won't continue.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Do you plan to do a scene gallery for book 1?
Yes. All of my time is being spent working on another mod so I haven't had much time to work on this one. I'm still working on it but progress has been slow since Book 3 has a ton of content. I'm going to add Book 1 to the mod after I finish Book 3.

Reactions: JHGosh
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes