Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer: Remastered [v0.1] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
This is a great mod, and I actually like it. Even if it's only one book so far. I can't wait for when this is finished.

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
Because I already bookmarked a lot of posts, and also I forget to check them. But this way, the notifications will remind me.
You can click on the watch button right above the bookmark-button. It has the same effect as leaving a reply.

Reactions: gbvb
Sep 24, 2021
I'm stuck in the Book 2 Slave route. I've freed Azula from the prison and I don't know to progress to book 3. I have maxed out the firebending.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022

Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Version: 0.1

About:
Four Elements Trainer: Remastered is a remastered version of the game Four Elements Trainer which is set in the world of Avatar: TLA. Since the original game wasn't made in HD and lacked widescreen, I've created a remastered version to fix those issues and add many improvements to the game. Currently only book 1 has been remastered.

New features:
  • The game and art have been remastered in HD and widescreen!
  • In-game walkthrough guide and cheat menu (optional)
  • Scene replay gallery
  • Developer commentary mode
  • Quest tracker screen
  • Various QoL improvements, and bugs in the original game have been fixed

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux: -
Mac: -
Android: -

View attachment 2780496 View attachment 2780497 View attachment 2780498 View attachment 2780499 View attachment 2780500 View attachment 2780502
View attachment 2780503 View attachment 2780504 View attachment 2780505 View attachment 2780506 View attachment 2780507
For book 4, can you please add an option to skip mini games?

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
When you're in the city or on Ember Island in the book 2 love route click the sun.
View attachment 194767

Yep. There will be walkthroughs/scene galleries/cheats added later for the rest of Book 2 and Book 3 though when I finish them.

It isn't the mod that's blocking rollback, there's a lot of moments in Book 2 where rollback is blocked and then unblocked, like the blind mans bluff game on Ember Island.
If you know how to use the console you can type "config.rollback_enabled = True" to enable it again.

And okay, glad you figured it out. You probably forgot to do step #3 from the previous quest.
View attachment 194784
How far along is this mod?

thoughthe

Mar 13, 2024
Is there a way to just go to the scenes? Like a catalogue that has all of them? I really don't want to actually play through the game.

Thanks

Reactions: splamo

thoughthe

Mar 13, 2024
For example I have no idea how the fuck to get past the "Suit up" quest. I've tried everything but every time I go to train again Katara says "Go make a training outfit." In reality, I don't give a shit about the game. I'm JUST trying to get to the sex scenes. I can't even get there because I don't know how the fuck to past this stupid quest. Jesus Christ.

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
For example I have no idea how the fuck to get past the "Suit up" quest. I've tried everything but every time I go to train again Katara says "Go make a training outfit." In reality, I don't give a shit about the game. I'm JUST trying to get to the sex scenes. I can't even get there because I don't know how the fuck to past this stupid quest. Jesus Christ.
You have to go the shop and talk with nami

thoughthe

Mar 13, 2024
You have to go the shop and talk with nami
Pretty sure I've done that. Maybe I skipped through too fast and missed the right prompt?

Anyways can you tell me if there are any incest pairings in this game, and if so, which ones?

Thanks

Jackson593377

Sep 18, 2020
Pretty sure I've done that. Maybe I skipped through too fast and missed the right prompt?

Anyways can you tell me if there are any incest pairings in this game, and if so, which ones?

Thanks
Not in this version yet I dont think, but in the main game there is brother and sister(Zuko and Azula) in book 2 some hinted stuff between Tenzin and Kya in book 4. Also in book 4 Slave route, there is father daughter stuff between Tenzin and Jinora

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes