Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
June 12th Progress Report:

Things I did today:
  • Made a tutorial to explain the game mechanics
  • Got the walkthrough menu and cheat menu working
  • Started a love route playthrough

I slept most of the day so feels like I barely got anything done. :c Hoping that tomorrow I'll do better.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022

Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Version: 0.1

About:
Four Elements Trainer: Remastered is a remastered version of the game Four Elements Trainer which is set in the world of Avatar: TLA. Since the original game wasn't made in HD and lacked widescreen, I've created a remastered version to fix those issues and add many improvements to the game. Currently only book 1 has been remastered.

New features:
  • The game and art have been remastered in HD and widescreen!
  • In-game walkthrough guide and cheat menu (optional)
  • Scene replay gallery
  • Developer commentary mode
  • Quest tracker screen
  • Various QoL improvements, and bugs in the original game have been fixed

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux: -
Mac: -
Android: -

View attachment 2780496 View attachment 2780497 View attachment 2780498 View attachment 2780499 View attachment 2780500 View attachment 2780502
View attachment 2780503 View attachment 2780504 View attachment 2780505 View attachment 2780506 View attachment 2780507
14a.jpg

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
June 12th Progress Report:

Things I did today:
  • Made a tutorial to explain the game mechanics
  • Got the walkthrough menu and cheat menu working
  • Started a love route playthrough

I slept most of the day so feels like I barely got anything done. :c Hoping that tomorrow I'll do better.

View attachment 2693668 View attachment 2693669
Please add cheats for all books on android. This game is grindy as hell, and cheats would greatly help deal with that.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Maid Lain if I can give you a suggestion and feedback:
1. Android version has no buttons for save, back, skip, menu, etc. Only an auto button. If you can fix that, please do.
2. When you can, please add a cheat menu.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Book 2 - Progress report #1:

Well, I was going to take a break after finishing book 1, but anhedonia ruined my plans, so I just moped around and then decided to start working on book 2.

Things I did today:
  • Started making the widescreen backgrounds for book 2

bg_a_beach_chairs.jpg book2_preview.jpg

Maid Lain if I can give you a suggestion and feedback:
1. Android version has no buttons for save, back, skip, menu, etc. Only an auto button. If you can fix that, please do.
2. When you can, please add a cheat menu.
The Back and Menu buttons are on the bottom left of the screen for Android. The skip button is missing though which I'll fix and I'll make the buttons bigger.
And there already is a cheat menu for book 1. Click on the mod button and at the top of the menu is "Home, Settings, Cheats".

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
After working on this everyday for... *checks calendar* way too long... Book 1 Remastered is finally finished! :D
Awesome!

Well, I was going to take a break after finishing book 1, but anhedonia ruined my plans, so I just moped around and then decided to start working on book 2.

Things I did today:
Well, I was going to take a break after finishing book 1, but anhedonia ruined my plans
Uuuh...Nice!
download (1).png
(You've put me in a hard situation pal ngl)

(Also I strongly recommend uploading new updates when widescreening a book and scene gallery are finished THEN add the rest of the features since the game was so fine without em......no offense!) (Yes, I'm THAT desperate for higher quality!) (Please don't report me ;()
(Also progressing with The Love Route first, eh?, Just like Mity/Marty!) (And no, nobody has told me that I talk a lot since I'm introverted af!)

Reactions: DrSF

gb2

Mar 11, 2018
Well, the quest list is definitely a helpful addition. A lot of times I kind of forgot what I was suppose to do next.

One thing I noticed in later books was that there was no longer a portrait of the character (Katara/Toph etc) in the dialog box. Also, the name of character is typically in a sperate box above the dialog box, but later books they're crammed into the dialog box.

It was also kind of irriating that there was no way to check your potions or other items you have other than buying new ones. Book 3 "kind of" tried to fix that by displaying your count in the buy screen, but still an inventory list would have been helpful.

Anyway, nice work on the first book!

Reactions: splamo

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022

Things I did today:

View attachment 2784567 View attachment 2784568

The Back and Menu buttons are on the bottom left of the screen for Android. The skip button is missing though which I'll fix and I'll make the buttons bigger.
And there already is a cheat menu for book 1. Click on the mod button and at the top of the menu is "Home, Settings, Cheats".
The buttons are really hard to see at the bottom of the screen. Kind of see-through, but also the size makes it harder to see as well.

RotoZ

Sep 13, 2018
Congrats on the first release!

Do you by any chance plan to add the original Katara small breast size from older versions of FET as an option? At some point they redid the art so even the small size was larger. I've seen people add it back into FET through mods, and while it's not everyone's preference I always thought it looked better than the replacement.

Reactions: Everglades
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes