4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Finally: a doujin starring Taiga Saijima from Yakuza 4

F'real though, I thought our protag had short hair. Is this some other bloke?

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Nice, but her legs are longer than her body with head. Is she some kind of grasshopper in disguise?
Thank you! But it's pretty good proportions if I do say so myself. By rule of thumb, from groin to feet (around the ankle) is the same length as from groin to head. That with the feet makes the lenght of the legs usually a bit longer from groin to feet than from groin to head. So with feet is pretty normal that the lower body is a bit longer than the upper body. Specially noticeable on women cuz they have more leg than men, proportionally to the upper body speaking. ALSO is pretty normal in anime style to draw long legs or exagerate some parts and make smaller others and this one isn't particularly overdone. But I get why it might seem like that since one of her foot is a bit to the front and stretched out.
Here you can see that the line from grointo feet isn't thatoverdone when you put it on her upper body. (is the same line copy-pasted)
1716058213291.png

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Murcury

Dec 31, 2022
sheapprovesit.png
Probably my favorite non-horny CG in the whole game... This girl sure does approve of some egg rice.

Now to get her une serviette

Perry Hussey

May 9, 2024
Comic book/manga/anime proportions are almost always exaggerated in order to produce more graceful and dynamic illustrations. As a result, legs are usually much longer, proportionally, in comics/manga/anime.
That's also part of the reason that women often wear high heels irl: it gives the impression that her legs are longer, making her appear more graceful.
I think the human proportions in the art in this game is just fine for the genre.(y)

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I think it's personal project so it's normal to take months to add new girls with full content.
Yup. I know Patreon makes me between 500 and 700 but half of it goes to the programmer and commissions make me waaaay more money for faaar less work. The reasons I keep going are 3: First is I like the characters, Second is I don't wanna regret not finishing it even if sometimes I find myself tempted (my noob ass thought this project could be finished in less than 6 months when I started), and third is the long time fans. But I'll have a small update ready before the month is over or early next month the latest.

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes