4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Speaking of Goblin girl, I got a really important question:

The fuck is up with her nose, it's like there but not there? Snout? The fuck is it?

Reactions: Txxus

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Speaking of Goblin girl, I got a really important question:

The fuck is up with her nose, it's like there but not there? Snout? The fuck is it?
She has gills, and where her nose should be there's like this round thingy that has no other purpose than poking it.

kiaanana

Jan 24, 2024
is there any walkthrough? story is not going forward in my case... i talk to her do all normal stuff and then next day comes and all that happens again.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
In case you guys noticed I've been not very communicative: I was informed I'm getting evicted a bit over a month ago, and I'm really struggling to find an apartment. Also had to open commissions to make money for renting a new place. I'll be back on developing next month once I'm settled in a new place.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
In case you guys noticed I've been not very communicative: I was informed I'm getting evicted a bit over a month ago, and I'm really struggling to find an apartment. Also had to open commissions to make money for renting a new place. I'll be back on developing next month once I'm settled in a new place.
Sorry to hear that.
I hope things work out for you.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Sorry to hear that.
I hope things work out for you.
It ok. Economically speaking I'm already out of the red thanks to some commissions. My main worry atm is finding an apartment before march is over. But I had to delay a lot of projects, including the game and a NSFW adventure time comic I've been working on.
1710477941767.png

Last edited:

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Unvoluntary hiatus is over:

TLDR: I'm retaking development on April.

In detail: For those who aren't aware I was informed I was getting evicted a bit less than 2 months ago. During this time the development of the game has been minimal at first and nearly non-existant during last two weeks. I've had 3 main issues to deal with these past two months:

1st.- Making money to rent a new place (thank you to those who commissioned art pieces these two months, I still owe a pixel art animation to one and a few lewd pieces to others, I'm working on them).
2nd.- Actually finding a decent place that I can also afford (it's really difficult to find a place in this time of year in South America, or at least in the zone where I live).
3rd.- Moving all my stuff mostly without a vehicle.

Yesterday I finished moving in all my stuff to my new place and while every muscle in my body is sore, I'm happy it's the end of this event. I¿ll take next few days to finish some of the commissions I took and I'll get back to doing proper progress on all my project (specially FHFFG) on April.Thank you very much for all your patience and sorry for the lack of communication but it has been very chaotic and tiring 2 months.

Hiatus art.png

Mar 11, 2021
Unvoluntary hiatus is over:

TLDR: I'm retaking development on April.

In detail: For those who aren't aware I was informed I was getting evicted a bit less than 2 months ago. During this time the development of the game has been minimal at first and nearly non-existant during last two weeks. I've had 3 main issues to deal with these past two months:

1st.- Making money to rent a new place (thank you to those who commissioned art pieces these two months, I still owe a pixel art animation to one and a few lewd pieces to others, I'm working on them).
2nd.- Actually finding a decent place that I can also afford (it's really difficult to find a place in this time of year in South America, or at least in the zone where I live).
3rd.- Moving all my stuff mostly without a vehicle.

Yesterday I finished moving in all my stuff to my new place and while every muscle in my body is sore, I'm happy it's the end of this event. I¿ll take next few days to finish some of the commissions I took and I'll get back to doing proper progress on all my project (specially FHFFG) on April.Thank you very much for all your patience and sorry for the lack of communication but it has been very chaotic and tiring 2 months.

View attachment 3487716
glad for you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Txxus
4.70 star(s) 54 Votes