4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
we need anal in this game, with cum coming out of their mouth
That doesn't make sense. if you push fluid in the exit port then the intake port will spray out (in order):
1. vomit
2. semi digested stuff
3. feces (so much feces)
4. cum

and you would need a truly extraordinary amount of cum pumped in to reach step 4.
they are also highly likely to die.

Reactions: trihard77

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
That doesn't make sense. if you push fluid in the exit port then the intake port will spray out (in order):
1. vomit
2. semi digested stuff
3. feces (so much feces)
4. cum

and you would need a truly extraordinary amount of cum pumped in to reach step 4.
A bit of an odd thing about magical creatures in my setting. They don't poop, they instead turn the residuals into magical energy and are constantly "sweating" the excess.

• Haha
Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
A bit of an odd thing about magical creatures in my setting. They don't poop, they instead turn the residuals into magical energy and are constantly "sweating" the excess.
funny... wait... why do they have an asshole then?

Jan 5, 2018
1. vomit
2. semi digested stuff
3. feces (so much feces)
4. cum

bro... its a game not reality, you made it look weird

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
so its a yes? we'll see her puking cum after anal? :PogChamp:
Uhhh... It's a bid of an odd request. I'll say not any time soon, cuz Imma start giving some attention to the goblin girl starting on next update, BUT, if I run out of ideas I promise I'll remember your request.

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes