• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Finally: a doujin starring Taiga Saijima from Yakuza 4

F'real though, I thought our protag had short hair. Is this some other bloke?

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Nice, but her legs are longer than her body with head. Is she some kind of grasshopper in disguise?
Thank you! But it's pretty good proportions if I do say so myself. By rule of thumb, from groin to feet (around the ankle) is the same length as from groin to head. That with the feet makes the lenght of the legs usually a bit longer from groin to feet than from groin to head. So with feet is pretty normal that the lower body is a bit longer than the upper body. Specially noticeable on women cuz they have more leg than men, proportionally to the upper body speaking. ALSO is pretty normal in anime style to draw long legs or exagerate some parts and make smaller others and this one isn't particularly overdone. But I get why it might seem like that since one of her foot is a bit to the front and stretched out.
Here you can see that the line from grointo feet isn't thatoverdone when you put it on her upper body. (is the same line copy-pasted)
1716058213291.png

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes