• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

DecumanoItaSud

Feb 5, 2021
These are truly sad days, I really hoped that until the very end the story would progress like The Last Goblin was an abandoned project. Too bad I have rarely found such a varied production as a story. Maybe it's really that difficult to produce a game with RPG compared to other formats. I hope that the story will be concluded in the future if anyone ever picks it up again. For now it's a sad goodbye.

Oropher

Feb 3, 2019
Give it a few years (minimum) and I believe AI will be able to finish games of this quality easily.

Oropher

Feb 3, 2019
I was sure the saves came over but if not you can just start over or use one of your other earlier saves you have prior to these versions as they should work also and you don't have to grind. Tried searching for the saves but couldn't find them. Still you have the game version with the scenes and it'll take like 15-25 minutes to get to that scene if you start at the manor.

yura48

Oct 19, 2019
I was sure the saves came over but if not you can just start over or use one of your other earlier saves you have prior to these versions as they should work also and you don't have to grind. Tried searching for the saves but couldn't find them. Still you have the game version with the scenes and it'll take like 15-25 minutes to get to that scene if you start at the manor.
Don't listen to nonsense.
And the game has started and there are saves.

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
Don't listen to nonsense.
And the game has started and there are saves.
don't talk nonsense
if you have saves then these are YOUR saves
there are no saves @ Mega, easy to check w/o downloading it
because the game keeps its saves in AppData, not in www\save
but oh well i reached that scene by myself already anyway))

Reactions: yura48

The7dslegends

Dec 26, 2021
Sorry, first time doing this and messed up. I tested it this time and now it works. Just use my 40th save to get to that scene. (yeah...ignore the other saves as the last ones are overlapped with the latest version) Mega
anyone one has a save file right after the cave? im bugged i cant get the gate to open

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello guys :) Just wanted to share with you all this !! Its all my saves which are almost all in the right order. And normally each save = a new scene !! Hoping that in the future a new developer will take over this incredible game !!
(Im warning you tho, the MC name is Gab and i dont think you can change that !!)
Enjooooooooy :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Papasfrias
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes