RPGM Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Shame , it just got to the good stuff with the fucking finaly starting, and instead of hard gangbangs and fcks we get dev quit or left project for some time.....

Such a nice potential damn.

Reactions: Krat0$

MightGuy2024

Mar 23, 2024
Shame , it just got to the good stuff with the fucking finaly starting, and instead of hard gangbangs and fcks we get dev quit or left project for some time.....

Such a nice potential damn.
That game was the ultimate blue ball lol. They allude that they were going to start fucking after another day.

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
a game like this is so damn rare. goblin ntr and it's his entire family plus love interest. mom/sisters/girlfriend hard ntr all at once and with goblins while dev promised hard ntr endings. you can count games similar to this with your fingers but none really the same. i hope the dev comes back and didn't completely abandon

MightGuy2024

Mar 23, 2024
a game like this is so damn rare. goblin ntr and it's his entire family plus love interest. mom/sisters/girlfriend hard ntr all at once and with goblins while dev promised hard ntr endings. you can count games similar to this with your fingers but none really the same. i hope the dev comes back and didn't completely abandon
One small critic I have is they should have made the Queen not disgusted by Ogbar. I like when the queen didn't mind Ogbar massaging her at first.

If it was possible, I would want someone else to complete this game so much if the original dev abandoned it.

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
correct but also Tell this to A wife and a mother game developer. He is earnings thousands and giving 5 min content in every 5 months
A Wife and a Mother is really a special case. The last scenes were quite good, but it really took years to get there. And of course the scenes didn't reach the final end. The development of the game not only feels slow, but all the unnecessary side stories also delay the progress in the main plot and the relationships of the other characters. The developer's reasoning for this is simple, it should be realistic. But it's really just annoying how slowly things are progressing. But an even worse example is Amity Park. It also started very well, with a good pace of development and characters that were very similar to the original. Now the development is at least as slow as with: A Wife and a mother. And the reworked characters only look mediocre.

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
One small critic I have is they should have made the Queen not disgusted by Ogbar. I like when the queen didn't mind Ogbar massaging her at first.

If it was possible, I would want someone else to complete this game so much if the original dev abandoned it.
more of an arc we were supposed to get the pay off but the dev is m.i.a

Reactions: ajro413

MightGuy2024

Mar 23, 2024
Guys I didn't know there was penetration scenes fml... How DID I MISS IT. i'm stuck with the MC's little brother looking for Ogbar.

Also, My MC is dating Rosie instead.

Any help?
Like this dude

Last edited:

MightGuy2024

Mar 23, 2024
how? just how?
the game always goes back to lily-queen scene every time I'll go to fetch the water for bathroom!
I've tested all methods, with my own saves, with page #81 saves (that actually for 0.9 game versian), even delete all saves in "C:\Users\yourUsername\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Forgotten Royals of Astella" and start new from camp 2, nothing works!!!
I encountered the same thing but when I'm playing as the MC's little brother looking for Ogbar

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
Guys I didn't know there was penetration scenes fml... How DID I MISS IT. i'm stuck with the MC's little brother looking for Ogbar.

Also, My MC is dating Rosie instead.

Any help?
Like this dude
Exit through main door you'll meet ogbar there.

MightGuy2024

Mar 23, 2024
Exit through main door you'll meet ogbar there.
I managed to do it and found the scene ;)
I just needed to start a new save. I think I know why i got the glitch but i cba to explain it atm.
Anyway, the scene was fucking hot and i hope the developer comes back for more

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes