RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is there a difference between the "Knight tier" and "Emperor tier" versions on the Patreon page?

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
There was a scene with charlotte getting fcked last year i think , for king tier where she goes out at night and gets destroyed by stonky, but if i am not mistaken it was delited or changed into this scene where she almoust gets fucked.

I guess we will never see fucking since this game is dead now, no word for 6+ months , it was like this before but atleast every 3 months there was some word about the game and progress, now dead....

Rip my beautiful goblin fuckfest game.
Hopefuly someone would get inspired and continue making games liket his.

pivovarna

May 4, 2024
There was a scene with charlotte getting fcked last year i think , for king tier where she goes out at night and gets destroyed by stonky, but if i am not mistaken it was delited or changed into this scene where she almoust gets fucked.

I guess we will never see fucking since this game is dead now, no word for 6+ months , it was like this before but atleast every 3 months there was some word about the game and progress, now dead....

Rip my beautiful goblin fuckfest game.
Hopefuly someone would get inspired and continue making games liket his.
well that just sucks that she was the only one left out and now we wont se it ever

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes