RPGM Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Someone tell the dev that in a adult sex games, one should try and not forget to include...you know...
THE ACTUALL SEX
We can safely assume this one is dead though...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Someone tell the dev that in a adult sex games, one should try and not forget to include...you know...
THE ACTUALL SEX
The sex was not forgotten, unlike the royals. Most of the p in v stuff was just piled into the most recent update.

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
THE ACTUALL SEX
That all happened at the end of Part 1. Did you play all of it? They were supposed to be starting Part 2 but, I think this may be dead.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
I read here in this group that there will be a second part, but there is no information when it will be done. So will there be a second part or not? otherwise, the game is too short and unfinished.

Reactions: BBCinyourass

unavailable23rdtry

Aug 7, 2017
The last news on the patreon seems to be september 2023, so its not been that long, compared to the delay between this update and the previous release (early 2023 if i remember well) nothing is too alarming yet, the developper released a massiv amount of content this last update too. If i remember well for a game to be considered abandoned in f95 you need inactivity of 9 month (or a year)? I am not a member of his patreon or have access to any of his eventual media accounts, so there may be additionnal information that I am not aware of. Hope this post will nip in the bud all the "its DEAD OMG!!!" for some time cause its annoying to be alerted to new messages that bring nothing of interest on a post you follow...

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
If the developer has given up, he should at least let everyone know. The fact that he continues to collect his supporters' money until they just give up at some point is pretty shabby!
correct but also Tell this to A wife and a mother game developer. He is earnings thousands and giving 5 min content in every 5 months

Reactions: gambit87 and Krat0$
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes