4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Based saved me a download. I mean i was on the fance of downloading it but this made sure i didnt.
I honestly dislike the attitude of "my game is better then your regular harem game, no its grimy depressing, looks so much so adult wow, my mc is not like other mcs no he takes volumes of words before he decides to touch a girl" that some of the game on this website have shitting on the whole genre they are trying to base their game off.
Please do read some of my other posts in the thread as well. Ochilochin did take many of the things in that post into consideration in the rewrite that came out as 0.2.2, and some of the changes I suggested, he did make directly. The dev notes' current state came after our conversation.

Basically, I suggest giving the game a try now that 0.3 is out. 0.3 is a far better-balanced presentation of the game as a whole, and is probably the point I would have waited for for initial release, had I been Ochilochin.

After reading some comments it seems like it's another fake harem. I haven't played it yet and I don't think I will play it. GL...
It's not a fake harem. There are 18 LIs, and they can all be LIs simultaneously, most likely right up to the end. None of the LIs have any sexual interaction with other people once they're the MC's girls. Several of them do know about each other already, and while there are conflicts and some mild jealousies, none of them are forcing decisions between two LIs.

The majority of the remaining concerns are about some people not being able to get over Tracy's pre-0.2.2 job, and the 0.1-0.2 content consisting heavily of kicking the MC while he's down. That's a part of what I was talking to Ochilochin about in this thread, where updates that end on big downer moments are un-fun, which 0.2/0.2.2 decidedly were.

0.3 did improve on that quite a bit (just like Ochilochin promised in his responses to me), with some actual answers coming down, multiple girls actually starting things with the MC, and the MC building allies, finding real information out, and starting to make real moves. Honestly, 0.3 (with the 0.2.2 changes) would probably have been the best "starting point" this game could have had, so I expect people will mostly be favorable towards it from here on out.

The virgins thing was just because, at the time, it sounded a lot like almost none of the girls were virgins, and particularly a couple I had expected to be. Thus why he gave the explicit numbers for the LIs. It does turn out two of my assessments were wrong, and both of them are revealed in 0.3.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
After reading some comments it seems like it's another fake harem. I haven't played it yet and I don't think I will play it. GL...
It has 18 LIs with no penalty for pursuing any of them. If that's a fake harem to you then you're using a fake definition of the word.
This game never was a typical harem nor pretended to be one. Read the dev notes on the OP.
Planned: Harem,
Literally the first planned tag.

What is up with people spending more time reading comments than the first post?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
It has 18 LIs with no penalty for pursuing any of them. If that's a fake harem to you then you're using a fake definition of the word.

Literally the first planned tag.

What is up with people spending more time reading comments than the first post?
"Reading" <- An unfamiliar word in an unfamiliar world (F95 comment sections).

If people won't read the last few comments in various other threads before posting asking about updates, or repeating questions answered dozens of times previously on just the prior couple pages, they're not going to read the OP, either.

I'm just glad I get a notice when people quote my complaint post, so I can explain that things actually change over time.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Please do read some of my other posts in the thread as well. Ochilochin did take many of the things in that post into consideration in the rewrite that came out as 0.2.2, and some of the changes I suggested, he did make directly. The dev notes' current state came after our conversation.

Basically, I suggest giving the game a try now that 0.3 is out. 0.3 is a far better-balanced presentation of the game as a whole, and is probably the point I would have waited for for initial release, had I been Ochilochin.

It's not a fake harem. There are 18 LIs, and they can all be LIs simultaneously, most likely right up to the end. None of the LIs have any sexual interaction with other people once they're the MC's girls. Several of them do know about each other already, and while there are conflicts and some mild jealousies, none of them are forcing decisions between two LIs.

The majority of the remaining concerns are about some people not being able to get over Tracy's pre-0.2.2 job, and the 0.1-0.2 content consisting heavily of kicking the MC while he's down. That's a part of what I was talking to Ochilochin about in this thread, where updates that end on big downer moments are un-fun, which 0.2/0.2.2 decidedly were.

0.3 did improve on that quite a bit (just like Ochilochin promised in his responses to me), with some actual answers coming down, multiple girls actually starting things with the MC, and the MC building allies, finding real information out, and starting to make real moves. Honestly, 0.3 (with the 0.2.2 changes) would probably have been the best "starting point" this game could have had, so I expect people will mostly be favorable towards it from here on out.

The virgins thing was just because, at the time, it sounded a lot like almost none of the girls were virgins, and particularly a couple I had expected to be. Thus why he gave the explicit numbers for the LIs. It does turn out two of my assessments were wrong, and both of them are revealed in 0.3.
Ok, ty for your time...but I'll wait for some updates before I try it because the story of the prostitute who is now a stripper doesn't convince me...Avoiding a LI in a harem game makes no sense IMO...I'm in standby mode now...I'll wait.

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Ok, ty for your time...but I'll wait for some updates before I try it because the story of the prostitute who is now a stripper doesn't convince me...Avoiding a LI in a harem game makes no sense IMO...I'm in standby mode now...I'll wait.
If it helps, so far she's not that important a character. She's just one of 18 LIs, and the start of her story comes earlier than most. She doesn't even appear in 0.3 at all. The complaints people had about her being a prostitute are pretty much all resolved by her being a stripper instead; the MC can (and probably should) help her stop doing that, and it means she wasn't fucking other dudes for a week after (optionally) having sex with the MC.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Main menu background has extremely low resolution, I dont think that players would mind if game size will be bigger on 50mb~ for the sake of better background quality for main menu.

Reactions: Ochilochin

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The game sounds very interesting, and not that unusual from a lot of the better Harem games, but the explanation of the virgins makes next to no sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Girls being virgins or not doesn't bother me at all, but I would prefer to understand what I'm being told regardless

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The game sounds very interesting, and not that unusual from a lot of the better Harem games, but the explanation of the virgins makes next to no sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Girls being virgins or not doesn't bother me at all, but I would prefer to understand what I'm being told regardless
The 8 girls who aren't virgins have had relationships with completely different people. Once they start doing things with the MC, they become exclusive to him. So far, where relevant, none of these girls has discussed those past partners (other than one being married and hearing rumors about her behavior). These girls just happen to not be virgins when they start doing things with the MC.

The 3 other girls lost their virginities to the MC in the past, and have been with no one else in the time between those events and the present day. Some of these may end up being gallery scenes due to the "Memories" system of flashbacks. These girls aren't virgins during the main timeline of the game, but they were when they had sex for the first time with the MC at different times in the past, which makes the MC their only partner.

If it matters, I do know which girls fall into each category, but as I said above, won't be saying anything about specifics until they've been revealed through gameplay. Several of them became apparent in 0.3, after all.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The 8 girls who aren't virgins have had relationships with completely different people. Once they start doing things with the MC, they become exclusive to him. So far, where relevant, none of these girls has discussed those past partners (other than one being married and hearing rumors about her behavior). These girls just happen to not be virgins when they start doing things with the MC.

The 3 other girls lost their virginities to the MC in the past, and have been with no one else in the time between those events and the present day. Some of these may end up being gallery scenes due to the "Memories" system of flashbacks. These girls aren't virgins during the main timeline of the game, but they were when they had sex for the first time with the MC at different times in the past, which makes the MC their only partner.

If it matters, I do know which girls fall into each category, but as I said above, won't be saying anything about specifics until they've been revealed through gameplay. Several of them became apparent in 0.3, after all.
So pretty much what I thought, thanks.

Reactions: Tiur

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The variable was changed to persistent.mc_name and doesn't show up on search. You can either start a new game until you get to the naming section and then after you name your MC reload your old save, or you can probably just click the renaming tab on urm and change in manually there.
Well thanks for the reply.

Well I'm not happy...I restarted my game from the start using the older v2.2 release...because it has a functioning mod...(I even tried extracting the old v2.2 version into another folder without the wt mod, and then loaded and saved for pre chapter 3). Running v3 version, I then loaded my recent saves (tried all of them...from ch1, or ch2), and the "None" name happens...to all my previously created saves.

My guess it's because of some code changes that was done to version 3.0, causing this NONE name issue. (I really don't want to play again without a walk through this time...to remove that fucking NONE name. :mad:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Well, the dev also wrote this in the OP:

View attachment 3442511
There is literally nothing-nothing that was written in the dev notes that should be a major cause of concern for anyone who isn't reliant on fucking fictional intact hymen virgins to maintain their sanity, or stroke an unhealthy ego. In fact, I would say that anyone that would frame what is written in the dev notes as "not a traditional harem", other than the developer as he seems to be overly cautious with it after the upset over the old prostitute plot which is now rectified, probably has issues....or at least needs to get off the internet for 10 minutes.

I dont know which other harem games people are playing where anything currently described is an affront to the genre. I have played every other popular harem game there is and good chunk of the less popular ones as well.

-Sincerely a harem fan.

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Well thanks for the reply.

Well I'm not happy...I restarted my game from the start using the older v2.2 release...because it has a functioning mod...(I even tried extracting the old v2.2 version into another folder without the wt mod, and then loaded and saved for pre chapter 3). Running v3 version, I then loaded my recent saves (tried all of them...from ch1, or ch2), and the "None" name happens...to all my previously created saves.

My guess it's because of some code changes that was done to version 3.0, causing this NONE name issue. (I really don't want to play again without a walk through this time...to remove that fucking NONE name. :mad:
Hit Shift-O to open console.

Type:
Code:
persistent.mc_name = mc_name
Hit Enter.

Profit.

Ochilochin

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2023
Based saved me a download. I mean i was on the fance of downloading it but this made sure i didnt.
I honestly dislike the attitude of "my game is better then your regular harem game, no its grimy depressing, looks so much so adult wow, my mc is not like other mcs no he takes volumes of words before he decides to touch a girl" that some of the game on this website have shitting on the whole genre they are trying to base their game off.
Hi! :)

My intention was never to have this kind of attitude. I admire, get inspired by, and financially support several projects that meet all these classic harem AVN aspects. They're all amazing, they are 100000x better than mine and I see them as inspiration. I don't think my game is special, as someone mentioned, nor do I want to revolutionize the market. If this was my intention, I wouldn't do it with my first game. I'm still learning and evolving a lot.

The warnings I give are just because I want to be as honest as possible with your time, that's all. I didn't even know that my game would be different tbh, Tiur helped me to understand that.

I'm just a regular girl who works 10 hours a day and uses my very limited free time to create this story and make it available for free in case someone else is interested =)

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
small suggestion - scale down top-left codex button, it's unnecessary big and distracting, just 50% would do much better

Reactions: Ochilochin
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes