4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Ochilochin First off, thank you for the VN. I see in your developer notes you changed Tracy from a prostitute to a stripper, which is majorly better in my book. You might want to change the lines in your script in the pic below. A stripper doesn't 'service' people, a prostitute does. A stripper performs/dances, usually with no touching involved. That line in the script still makes her sound like a prostitute.

Also 2 VERY important questions :D : will the girl on girl be optional, or at the least, mc is in the middle of it? And is pregnancy a future tag?
BTW, like the VN so far (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiur

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I didnt play the game so i have zero right to discuss but i think there is s diffrence bettwen Mc having his moments of weakness and jobbing constantly in a god damn harem game where people usualy go for power fantasy or atleast not being seen a failure
You are right, you have zero right to discuss, why don´t you just stay away from this thread?

The Game is awesome, and the dev is actually listening to facts and acts accordingly to constuctive criticism.
Many dev´s simply ignore the audience and fuck up, but he is not one of them.

MC´s behaviour makes total sense and IF you had played this game you´d know.

Ochilochin

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2023
Holy shit, the plot takes an absolutely crazy turn in the last update! I like it, I like it a lot! Alysa and Scarlet seem to have the best chance of being impactful in the story so far.

The question now is, who is the second person who was sent to Sirione? Eina? Or just someone else?

Anyway, I love the story, the characters and their diversity, the fact that the amnesia doesn't last too long is also a good thing. Advance into the unknown why not, but you just shouldn't overdo it and it's very well dosed. I also can't wait to see the MC in action with his magic!

Keep up the good work Ochilochin , I'm absolutely a fan!
Hey, thank you so much. I'm glad you like it and a comment like yours helps a lot to keep motivation up :)
All I can say is that Chapter 4 will answer your questions and the amnesia will almost not be a thing anymore.
I'm planning big events and revelations for this chapter and I can't wait to share it with you.

Ochilochin

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2023
Hey, everyone.
I'm reading carefully every feedback :) To the ones who shared nice words: thank you!
Also, I'm super grateful for every constructive feedback. I'm reading all of them carefully and I hope to keep improving the quality of the game.
For next update, I'm committed to improving the level of the images and animations, as well as the quality (and naturality) of the development of the relationship with LI's.

Ochilochin

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2023
Ochilochin First off, thank you for the VN. I see in your developer notes you changed Tracy from a prostitute to a stripper, which is majorly better in my book. You might want to change the lines in your script in the pic below. A stripper doesn't 'service' people, a prostitute does. A stripper performs/dances, usually with no touching involved. That line in the script still makes her sound like a prostitute.

Also 2 VERY important questions :D : will the girl on girl be optional, or at the least, mc is in the middle of it? And is pregnancy a future tag?
BTW, like the VN so far (y)
You are right, thanks for the suggestion, I'll fix this ;)

About your questions:
1. MC will be in the middle and will be optional.
2. Pregnancy is not planned.

Also, if you want to check out everything that will be optional, !

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
finished the new update and im fully blown away by this title and wish so badly that the creation process didnt take so long lol.. absolutly brilliant chapter ending and i dont know why but i get some hunger games vibes from this title.. it has nothing to do with the competition side of that story more so the way the society has evolved and is being held down by the upper tiers.. people having to undergo training to be the best and stand a chance at a better life.. its a weak reference but for me i see that parallel and i loveit.. well done dev.. 10/10 and a new fav to be hyped for

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ochilochin

Ochilochin

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2023
finished the new update and im fully blown away by this title and wish so badly that the creation process didnt take so long lol.. absolutly brilliant chapter ending and i dont know why but i get some hunger games vibes from this title.. it has nothing to do with the competition side of that story more so the way the society has evolved and is being held down by the upper tiers.. people having to undergo training to be the best and stand a chance at a better life.. its a weak reference but for me i see that parallel and i loveit.. well done dev.. 10/10 and a new fav to be hyped for
Hey, maybe this reference was somewhere inside my mind, who knows =)
And yea I wish I had more free time to develop it faster haha
Well, thank you so much for your support! I'm super grateful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crowangel

Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
Ochilochin
As of ch3, there are 4 missing memories, Have i missed them or will they be available in the upcoming chapters?
Also Ch3 was amazing story wise.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Ochilochin btw ... about Tracy...you said to reject her in the bathtub if we want to avoid her....but is it not possible to avoid her if we don't meet her in the bathtub and went shopping with Anna/Nina?

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
finished the update. Liking it so far. Even though you said no pregnancy planned, I love that you still have creampies and don't automatically have the mc pull out. And the girls even want the creampies :love: . Keep up the great work you are doing (y)

• Red Heart

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Great update. Also much longer than I expected. I was amazed many times how gorgeous the girls looked. Good job with that.
Plot went into good direction.

I noticed few small errors. When you visit girls info pages, on page 3 returning from page takes you back to 1st page instead of 3rd page like it should. It works properly on the 2nd page.

Few typos:
And you need to know that t he crystal wears...
Why are you surpresised?
I don't know wh y you're all tense sitting in that chair.

• Red Heart

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
I feel sorry for the people who played this VN only with release of chapter 2,chapter 1 and 2 only bring mystery and questions for the Player.but in chapter 3 at least70%- 80% of mysteries are being cleared.i feel lucky at least i didn't have to wait few months to clear the doubts about story. Lastly Ufrana's current heir(mysterious man who threatens alysa)needs to be removed from a very very very brutal way(that mahfakar is over the limit) and MC can rule the kingdom with his HAREM...:love: looking forward to the Next update...(y):p

Ochilochin

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2023
Great update. Also much longer than I expected. I was amazed many times how gorgeous the girls looked. Good job with that.
Plot went into good direction.

I noticed few small errors. When you visit girls info pages, on page 3 returning from page takes you back to 1st page instead of 3rd page like it should. It works properly on the 2nd page.

Few typos:
And you need to know that t he crystal wears...
Why are you surpresised?
I don't know wh y you're all tense sitting in that chair.
Thank you again for your help Moonis,everything will be fixed ;)
And I'm glad you liked the update

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Is the game going to address the fact that their society is basically done for anyway?
They have a 20 year hole in their demographic. Even if they solve the fertility issue tomorrow, there will come a time when there is barely anyone of working age and their entire system will collapse.
I guess if they manage to take down the dome and win the following war (which will reduce their number of people even further), they could try to substitute their workforce with slaves.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is the game going to address the fact that their society is basically done for anyway?
They have a 20 year hole in their demographic. Even if they solve the fertility issue tomorrow, there will come a time when there is barely anyone of working age and their entire system will collapse.
I guess if they manage to take down the dome and win the following war (which will reduce their number of people even further), they could try to substitute their workforce with slaves.
They're the most technologically advanced society in the region if not world. They should be able to encourage enough immigration and develop enough automation to cover the hole.

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes