• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Glapperr

Jul 7, 2020
I never cared about the wife in the first place, and before the visible NTR even takes place, you learn about the infidelity and that the daughters are products of infidelity; they're not MC's in the first place, after that I was indifferent, didn't care at all, she's whatever to me, like I said, never cared about her. But at least can boink the "daughters" without any remorse now, haha.
It's like the only Netorare game where the Netorare doesn't bother me one bit, at least it hasn't so far.
While I was definitely angered by the unavoidable rape, because Dahlia is one of the absolute few ladies that I do care about there, I was able to let that slide because Dahlia was only fazed by the act itself, but the rapist's micro dick not at all, she hardly feels that thing, haha. And the rapist will face proper justice so there's that too.

As long as Dahlia, the chick from the gym and the daughters and the chick that always wears that hat, as long as they won't be stolen from MC or anything else along the lines, I'm cool :p
Yep
Same here
Mc got cucked because the dev didnt want Mc get Dick surgery like Amir did
So just focus on story for Mc and just left him with his normal sized dick

Glapperr

Jul 7, 2020
thx bro, i really can't read ntr novels, i become sick everytime
Yeah
Its sick as it is
Just like some hentai manga that i read about mc that has feeling for his childhood friend and his sister that he was so close and then one night he discover that ALL FUCKING TIME that she already deflowerwd by class press and being used as cumdumb by his friends, and his sister too were included and every women he know
And when Mc got mental breakdown
One of the girl were approaching Mc and she confess to him and she tell mc to take her virginity and eh is indeed a virgin, mc relieved that there someone who care for him
And the next day when Mc were about to search for that girl
He spotted the girl with class press fucking anal and they were talking
"Hey, i already gave him my pussy virginity, can you give the reward you promise? "
Class rep answer,"of course, bend over and let fuck,"
"So how his reaction about it? "
"Great, the best, you can see how he looks with how fucked up the situation you set up for him"

Welll, you just read it at some hentai manga web, becuase thats the only NTR that run deep and makes me sick if the NTR were just a prolonged shit that didnt go well

And another reason why i hope that waking up with big dick and great skill at sex

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
Found this game by mistake, what a great find.
I saw a few mentions of the "Alien Daughter", I assume you need to accept the Queen's offer and go with her instead of killing her right? I didn't save there, damn, gonna have to replay

EDIT: Nvm, already found out how. Wish MC just took the daughter back to the camp smh

Last edited:
Reactions: Onetogo

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Found this game by mistake, what a great find.
I saw a few mentions of the "Alien Daughter", I assume you need to accept the Queen's offer and go with her instead of killing her right? I didn't save there, damn, gonna have to replay

EDIT: Nvm, already found out how. Wish MC just took the daughter back to the camp smh
I think I said the same thing a while back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Onetogo

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
5 Star Story, full of twists and intrigue. But I do no think "Corruption" should be listed as one of the Genres. Cheating absolutely. I am very happy Karma does come and bite some of the characters. One in particular connected to the MC. The Story has a fantastic SciFy Twilight Zone combination. I do reccomend this story.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
5 Star Story, full of twists and intrigue. But I do no think "Corruption" should be listed as one of the Genres. Cheating absolutely. I am very happy Karma does come and bite some of the characters. One in particular connected to the MC. The Story has a fantastic SciFy Twilight Zone combination. I do reccomend this story.
The MC can corrupt his daughter (she was "innocent" before the trip started).

Reactions: Onetogo and JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The MC can corrupt his daughter (she was "innocent" before the trip started).
.....I guess,maybe. I mean the Two, not really daughters do get incestuous with each other under the influence of the Amnesia drug,So The "Incest" Genre makes sense. Corrupting the youngest,well I think her older Sister beat the MC to it to be honest. When I first started the game I almost stopped because the amount of betrayal that was happening, with countless and unforgivable lies. The MC was pretty much being Cuckolded and that aint my kink. I am very happy I continued, because KARMA is a bitch. That and the story is great. One Character that you can corrupt, I suppose but, again the oldest step daughter beat the MC to it,I think.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
.....I guess,maybe. I mean the Two, not really daughters do get incestuous with each other under the influence of the Amnesia drug,So The "Incest" Genre makes sense. Corrupting the youngest,well I think her older Sister beat the MC to it to be honest. When I first started the game I almost stopped because the amount of betrayal that was happening, with countless and unforgivable lies. The MC was pretty much being Cuckolded and that aint my kink. I am very happy I continued, because KARMA is a bitch. That and the story is great. One Character that you can corrupt, I suppose but, again the oldest step daughter beat the MC to it,I think.
Yeah, it's definitely not a game focused on corruption.

Reactions: JaszMan

varage

Jun 26, 2019
that part which gives you choices that one makes you kill your daughter is shame, makes me sad like hell. she went all the ways even kill her bad mother just to find and live with you then suddenly you trick and kill her....if he brings her back to everyone and explains everything, even guaranteed teaching her back to be a normal human is completely possible. so then i've decided the ending living with her is my most favorite and my true ending
WHAT THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I only got two endings and that sertainly wasnt one haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Sand

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
WHAT THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I only got two endings and that sertainly wasnt one haha.
He's talking about one route were the MC has a kid with the second Alien which you obviously didn't.
Had you though there is a choice later to kill her by tricking her or take her alone back to earth and live with her.

Last edited:

mockey90

Jul 19, 2022
He's talking about one route were the MC has a kid with the second Alien which you obviously didn't.
Had you though there is a choice later to kill her by tricking her or take her alone back to earth and live with her.
what him said

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Except for the main menu, the whole UI of this game needs to be redone (preferences menu, quick menu, choices, dialogue box etc...). I hate everything. No "Rollback Side". No "Q.Save" / "Q.Load" button. Can't switch to a "quick menu" with text buttons. No access to automatic savegames. The "Preferences" menu is a horror. Etc... etc... etc... If I had to give the user interface a grade, it would be a zero.

For the game itself, I've only started 2mn ago (and already quite angry by a crappy interface that has none of the functions I use all the time, and no way to add them without recreating the entire interface), so I cant judge for the moment.

P.s.: I should try to put the scripts of this game in the interface of another game. With a little (or a lot) of luck it might work. :LOL:

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Except for the main menu, the whole UI of this game needs to be redone (preferences menu, quick menu, choices, dialogue box etc...). I hate everything. No "Rollback Side". No "Q.Save" / "Q.Load" button. Can't switch to a "quick menu" with text buttons. No access to automatic savegames. The "Preferences" menu is a horror. Etc... etc... etc... If I had to give the user interface a grade, it would be a zero.

For the game itself, I've only started 2mn ago (and already quite angry by a crappy interface that has none of the functions I use all the time, and no way to add them without recreating the entire interface), so I cant judge for the moment.

P.s.: I should try to put the scripts of this game in the interface of another game. With a little (or a lot) of luck it might work. :LOL:
Not sure why those were all removed, but TBH I use almost none of the things you pointed out. Not sure how common those get used, but I always pretty much just forget most of them (not auto-saves, though) even exist normally.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Not sure how common those get used, but I always pretty much just forget most of them (not auto-saves, though) even exist normally.
I rewrote the code for automatic backups if you want. I kept the same size for the page numbers but spaced them out. Better suited for all screen sizes and types.

I also wanted to rewrite the "Quick Menu" but it's such a mess in there... not sure it's worth the trouble.

"Rollback Side" is not useful when you have the mouse wheel. But on a touch screen, it is almost indispensable. Maybe I'll add the option at the bottom of preferences.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.00 star(s) 72 Votes