Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
if i remember correctly it just avoids/skips the scenes it doesnt make it preventable. so it still happens it just avoids focusing on it.
yeah you just don't see the sex. they make it clear it is happening though. i don't mind ntr as it is just a way of saying cheating but i don't like when it is the mc that is being cheated on. i'm not saying cheating is good but this is just entertainment not real.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
wtf i put a red x in netorare in the settings and right off the bat some dude is trying to shack up with my wife?
yeah you just don't see the sex. they make it clear it is happening though. i don't mind ntr as it is just a way of saying cheating but i don't like when it is the mc that is being cheated on. i'm not saying cheating is good but this is just entertainment not real.
I'm not saying it makes it any better for the player necessarily, but to be fair, the wife has no idea she's married to the MC. So she's not with the other guy in an effort to cuck him or get revenge or anything. I know a lot of players still really hated that, but it's technically understandable in the situation of everything when the Paradise leaves. But for some, they still hate that the wife is with another man, and for some the non-MC sex still happening is too much even if not seen.

New players should be aware of that before playing, because that may or may not be something they're OK with in the game. Also, that is mainly in the first bit of the game. Once a certain event happens, you don't really have that even mentioned again until the very last part.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
super idea but a shame it have to have ntr in it...sorry but ignorelist...and skip isnt "not happening"....whos fun is it...my? or of other dudes???
Depends on the player's preferences. Just b/c you hate it doesn't mean it's not fun for someone else. And for someone neutral about it like me, it's just kind of something I shrug at and move on. It was in the story; play it or don't.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
super idea but a shame it have to have ntr in it...sorry but ignorelist...and skip isnt "not happening"....whos fun is it...my? or of other dudes???
It's honestly not bad the black dude if played that way gets one girl your wife you get your daughter's the devil chick basically everyone that's not your wife lol. So, i mean if you look at it as trading one mid tier for all the rest who gives a fuck. .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 1, 2021
Having read 20 threads back from the years 2019 to 2022 and realizing that the story that we know at the beginning is abruptly cut off...
Leaves me very disconcerted because I had already grown fond of the characters that I care about and yes, including Cassandra (for some strange reason that I don't know).
This is because they are the first ones we see and knowing all this at once is too depressing.
Now I don't want to play it anymore but my soul does :'(

Edit: I have been playing it and the truth is that the NTR issue actually goes to an eighth level (along with your not-so-wife wife) if not to a thirtieth because the reality is that the game takes a completely random direction of a trip space sponsored by billionaires for dark experimental purposes, a colossal disaster on Earth that ended up extinct, a horny alien in search of species for reproduction, a planet in which its civilization perhaps dates back to the year 470 or the 5th century in which find the horny alien, witchcraft that can extract souls into other bodies, an alien daughter, anyway if you choose you don't give a shit about your wife being with someone else as long as you get your dick wet... The NTR thing that directs people to war conflict, is not even close to important.
I'm liking the game. Damn it :LOL:

Last edition forever: this game was a gem, its endings were tremendous for me, they entertained me especially the Loop ending, it was well done. Great game that needed better support at its time but what can we done?
10/10 <3 I'll remember it forever.

Last edited:

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
This game had so much potential. The Dev added a half alien daughter/daughter ending with zero incest and sex. What the fuck. Why do you hate us?

Reactions: GmFn1869

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
There's not much story. Try some plot twist, but, meh. But the sex scenes are good, and the caracters have nice personas. Good work, dev.

3.00 star(s) 72 Votes