RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: haooni

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Shouldn't there be a patch? I've got the Patreon version and there are a bunch of options shown in the Walkthrough that are not available in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
I don't understand the ending.... isn't the wife was pregnant ? where is the baby ? according to your actions during the game why the others girls isn't pregnant too when it must was clearly the case ?

Also like other write before me, the end look clearly rushed... why do you have either to kill your daughter OR leave your belowed with her to end your life on Earth (you can't even sleep with your Alien daughter...) ?

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
ntr avoidable?
It is not. Also, the story is awwwwwwful. Like it genuinely started good...even good enough to ignore the unavoidable ntr, because it's only one character who ntr's you, and there's some hints that maybe you can get revenge on her of a sort later. And other than the chick with the creepy skullface tatoo(which is never explained) it's the least attractive female in the game.

Then the Dev suddenly decided to make it a Game of Thrones ripoff out of nowhere and pretty much forgot the entire original cast even existed....then in the very last update it was like he said "Oh yeah...there was this whole sci fi storyline wasn't there?" and he just threw in a hilariously rushed "ending".

And I use that word loosely.

I used to say a bad ending was better than no ending. After this, i'm somewhat conflicted on that position.

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
No.

Was it out of nowhere though?

Consider the title of the game. The planet was the forgotten paradise, it was always going to end up like that.
Yeah, pretty much was out of nowhere. Forgotten Paradise can mean alot of things.

Did I expect the crew to eventually find a new planet and face some trouble trying to settle there? Yeah, absolutely.

Did I expect the entire crew to be tossed down the memory hole until the last couple "epilogue slides" and to suddenly become the archnemesis of both Ramsay Bolton and Daenerys Targaryen? :cautious:

Not so much.

And yanno, if the whole thing had just been treated as a sort "2nd act" and then we got back to the main cast, and properly resolved all the many little story teasers they'd gotten for the full fledged third and final act, it would have been fine.

Weird, but fine.

Instead he just obviously got bored with the initial premise halfway through and said to himself, 'Eh...fuck it. They'll never know the difference.' :sneaky:

I mean, this was Mass Effect 3 levels of ending fuckery. Just without the budget. It was a bold move, Cotton. I'm not so sure it worked out for him.

At least that's my take on it.

If you enjoyed it, no judgment brother. Good for you. But for me it started so strong and then just went wildly off the rails. That was....disappointing.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Right now on v0.3 there is a lost return in script.py line 1157 that returns you to the game menu if you are playing from the first chapter.
No.

Was it out of nowhere though?

Consider the title of the game. The planet was the forgotten paradise, it was always going to end up like that.
It's not often I disagree with you ( :love: ), but in this case, the story did turn into quite a trainwreck. Given the name, there was a very high probability that it would end up in a fantasy/medieval/sci-fi hybrid. But in this case, there was just no logic or consistancy or anything at all. After the space hijack, each update felt like it was an entirely different game, with different characters and different storyline. One could at any time insert an episode of Dr. Who into this game, and nobody would notice because nothing makes sense anyway. I didn't even get the impression that the developer had written any of the storyline in advance of the scene he was working on. (which is why I love Notty's game, because, despite her slow update speed, she at least already has everything planned ahead, which keeps things consistent and logical)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I do not get it there is a NTR ON/OFF Option,but even when NTR is switched off the MC is still Cuckolded, what is the point in the option to turn off when it does not matter?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
You can turn off seeing it you can't stop it happening.
sneaky,buggers.What the Wife did makes my stomach turn. Having had an Affair and cheating on the MC in the past,learning your children are not your children. I would have had some choice words for that woman,that would not be nice. Talk about living a Lie. Not a fan of Cuckolding, I am no Jack Murphy. Rather to put it another way not fun when it happens to the MC.

Reactions: Onetogo

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Welp, thanks for the heads up, I had planned to play this, but reading how much of trainwreck this was, not to mention the in avoidable ntr, I'll just pass and move on to the next one. Shame, as the premise and characters looked interesting... :unsure:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I continued the story I like that there are multiple endings, I even liked the bad endings even though I do not believe in bad endings, they are just cool future story spin-offs to me. I did like Two of endings to the story. Again I am no Jack Murphy,not into cuckolding,so I am happy with one of the options at one of the endings. Cheers that story must have taken a lot of work.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes