• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 22, 2018
oh guys when I tell you that I do not trust it, I DO NOT!, now my continue button does not work with that damn save -_-
You know, before pointing out the inefficenty of the Developer, you could at least be 1.000.000% sure about the absence of the save file, maybe through the exploration of all folders of the download you made...

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Fuck me. Thx :). What is Forest of blue skin 16B ? newer version ? someone save for that ?
Version B is the continuation of version A. due to engine restrictions Zell23 had to split the game into two versions. VA has majority of the content. most, if not all, updates in the future should be in VB though.

Reactions: RooksAreCool
Sep 22, 2018
wooaaahhh I tried everything on that bitch, thx man, I spermed, I tried to be rock haha everything.Could you share how to get them all in the beta ? It seem that I am noobie
YouTube is full AF of Walkthrough of this game as well as most of the Hentai/Ecchi games such as this, so basically you can make your fingers work on the keyboard. I know having the things served is always the most satisfying thing, but at least you REALLY could try to put some effort in some research, before requesting for literally EVERYTHING about this game, from the save files positioning to the catching of all the monsters (SPOILER: that's exactly where the games was trying to direct you: having a little fun trying to capture them by exploration of all areas and experimentation of all the mechanics hidden or not, you could have found out by indeed playing the game).

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
YouTube is full AF of Walkthrough of this game as well as most of the Hentai/Ecchi games such as this, so basically you can make your fingers work on the keyboard. I know having the things served is always the most satisfying thing, but at least you REALLY could try to put some effort in some research, before requesting for literally EVERYTHING about this game, from the save files positioning to the catching of all the monsters (SPOILER: that's exactly where the games was trying to direct you: having a little fun trying to capture them by exploration of all areas and experimentation of all the mechanics hidden or not, you could have found out by indeed playing the game).
To be fair, I did get the save file. I went to restart (keeping the 100% one as reference safe in a different folder) to get the full wlakthrough myself

Jul 8, 2018
Umm the thread is for people like me who have questions, and I do not want to play alot rather then fapping, I have alot of other things to solve rather than cool pixeled game, sometimes I myself could not bypass everything. Would be there full game at the end or just episodes ? like the 16b or the Beta ?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Umm the thread is for people like me who have questions, and I do not want to play alot rather then fapping, I have alot of other things to solve rather than cool pixeled game, sometimes I myself could not bypass everything. Would be there full game at the end or just episodes ? like the 16b or the Beta ?
Asking questions is perfectly fine, but a bit of looking before asking is often very helpful. Oftentimes, your question may already have been answered. For example, in the OP there is a guide, both organized and clear, that tells you how to capture literally all of them.
The game is likely going to in parts upto the end. Zell uses an old engine that no longer receives support. he'd considered changing when he encountered the gamebreaking issue, but decided against it, because of how it would mean a long period of time with no new content as he learns how to work with the new one and reprograms all of the old stuff into it.

Reactions: Altair150196ITA
Jul 8, 2018
My questions were not for the 16B, they were for the Beta :D the newer version, but you are right, a youtube video was already there, but I thought, that there should be more girls in the Beta so far, but I meet 50% old ones and 50% new ones :/, because of that I question myself, what will he do next :D but the game is cool, mbay more HD pixels would be nice in F4 but everything except that is gOOd :)

Sep 22, 2018
My questions were not for the 16B, they were for the Beta :D the newer version, but you are right, a youtube video was already there, but I thought, that there should be more girls in the Beta so far, but I meet 50% old ones and 50% new ones :/, because of that I question myself, what will he do next :D but the game is cool, mbay more HD pixels would be nice in F4 but everything except that is gOOd :)
"HD Pixels" ? Sorry bro, this game ain't Octopath Travelers, this is a pure "old-style" Pixel Art game... that's exactly why are so not refined, that's exactly what the style is based about.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
"HD Pixels" ? Sorry bro, this game ain't Octopath Travelers, this is a pure "old-style" Pixel Art game... that's exactly why are so not refined, that's exactly what the style is based about.
Well, pure old style could probably be even without fullscreen, so we are lucky we have it ;)

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
do you people know simillar games like Forest of the blue skin (pixels, action, monster girls) ?
With a male protagonist, I searched earlier for side-scroller games, with monster girls I found , and another with not exclusivly monster girls is .
Another game with pixel-art and monster girls, but without a male protagonist and a gameplay mechanic rather similar to "Angry Birds", is .
If there are any more, I would like to know as well, maybe not exclusivly side-scroller.

Jul 8, 2018
With a male protagonist, I searched earlier for side-scroller games, with monster girls I found , and another with not exclusivly monster girls is .
Another game with pixel-art and monster girls, but without a male protagonist and a gameplay mechanic rather similar to "Angry Birds", is .
If there are any more, I would like to know as well, maybe not exclusivly side-scroller.
thx man :)

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
do you people know simillar games like Forest of the blue skin (pixels, action, monster girls) ?
I'd really recommend repure aria and rakuen iseki no rimuririmu. they're larger in scale but with a couple fewer girls, both are in japanese, and include more plot and puzzles than FOBS does though, so might not be your cup of tea.

in other news, starting next update (mid Feb. so not too far away), FOBS verB will include a couple new QoL features. A completion flag will sprout up (assumably at base) when you have accomplished all current content. Also, this isn't guaranteed but, there may be a simple recovery item in the next update.

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
Anyone have a link to the beta download?
Also is it possible to transfer my current save into it?

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Anyone have a link to the beta download?
Also is it possible to transfer my current save into it?
Follow the blog's link . The beta version is way different compared to the alpha, meaning that you cannot transfer the alpha version of your save to the beta, and vice versa

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes