RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
1.17a.
I'm not sure but i think just a bugfix update.
There's two. The alpha which is 1.17a and the beta which is 1.0. The beta is where new contents are added while the alpha is pretty much fixes and tweaks. He don't add new contents in the alpha because it might break everything, thus creating the two different versions

Reactions: DDDD6

NixiePhea

Aug 3, 2017
I've come to a stump trying to play the game, the first time seemed to have worked... then all of a sudden I received an error. I would very much appreciate a solution to this. :)

Capture.PNG

NixiePhea

Aug 3, 2017
I my only real suggestion would be to check your task manager, just to make sure that there isn't another copy of the game running in the background.
Very much appreciated, I'll check it out and let you know.

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
Is there a link for the most recent update? The blog has a link it says for the download and takes me to a page where there is multiple downloads to choose from, but I don't know which one is the correct version I am looking for.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Is there a link for the most recent update?

He stated that the next update is around mid February for all versions. The beta will be added with 4 new monsters to capture, while the alpha changes the conditions of capturing most of them.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Where can I find the B version?

Fobs_B_ver1.00a(ENG) - Find this
(Password):fobsb10026 - Use this password

EmilioFanello

Feb 1, 2019
I'm Curious To how i should save my game because everytime i play and i Leave or close the Game tab of Fobs it never saves when i then open the game back up and i click continue now i read what you were all talking about on how to fix this saving the game thing and i guess all i really did was make a file and call it "Save Files" in the place where the .exe is now idk if that's gonna work or not but i would'nt mind someone telling me a link or exactly how to save my game if it's not to much trouble

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I kept playing for some time, first checking how the controls works, playing a bit, and then I looked at the walkthrough.
A very helpful info could be that the "save points" are those "crystal orbs", because I had no idea how to save at first, until I figured it out at some point...
I think it deserves to be mentioned in the walkthrough, just to avoid confusion (like in my case).

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
In the walkthrough, the Suiko girl is under the forest area category, but what about the girl before you get to her? This one has some sort of scythe hands and attacks with wind slashes?

Edit: Whether she is somewhere else in the walkthrough or not yet...
Not sure how exactly I got her, but you have to dodge her attacks and directly after land a hit on her. After the third one she uses some sort of teleport (fast dash) to grab you. After this point I am unsure how it is right.
One possibility is that you have to escape once and repeat. Whether if you are far enough away or after dodging she starts to attack again, and you repeat to attack until she is downed. Or the same without being grabbed.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
She's in the Lake area
Ok, thanks,
after a period of confusion I thought I would look at the guide that is linked in the OP instead of the shown walkthrough, and it seems the walkthrough is outdated (and worse to read than the guide if you search for something).

@Muff Diver
Could the OP be updated, to just mention the guide or that the shown walkthrough is outdated?
Or if someone is fine with the additional work (which I think would not be the case), the walkthrough in the OP could be updated...

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Ok, thanks,
after a period of confusion I thought I would look at the guide that is linked in the OP instead of the shown walkthrough, and it seems the walkthrough is outdated (and worse to read than the guide if you search for something).

@Muff Diver
Could the OP be updated, to just mention the guide or that the shown walkthrough is outdated?
Or if someone is fine with the additional work (which I think would not be the case), the walkthrough in the OP could be updated...
You could follow the second one instead. The one posted here are pretty much confusing

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes