• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
You could follow the second one instead. The one posted here are pretty much confusing
That's what happened with me, that's why the OP should be updated so others won't get confused either. Sometimes someone first looks at what is written in big letters, so I rather looked at the (outdated & confusing) walkthrough, instead of the guide that is next to the blog link.

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
In the walkthrough, the Suiko girl is under the forest area category, but what about the girl before you get to her? This one has some sort of scythe hands and attacks with wind slashes?

Edit: Whether she is somewhere else in the walkthrough or not yet...
Not sure how exactly I got her, but you have to dodge her attacks and directly after land a hit on her. After the third one she uses some sort of teleport (fast dash) to grab you. After this point I am unsure how it is right.
One possibility is that you have to escape once and repeat. Whether if you are far enough away or after dodging she starts to attack again, and you repeat to attack until she is downed. Or the same without being grabbed.
Nope, just keep attacking her, you only lose if you die or leave the area before beating her, when you beat her you can collect her.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Nope, just keep attacking her, you only lose if you die or leave the area before beating her, when you beat her you can collect her.
This. Also a heads up, the next monster in the next area after beating her will not be able to be captured. In fact, there are a few that cannot be captured at all

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
This. Also a heads up, the next monster in the next area after beating her will not be able to be captured. In fact, there are a few that cannot be captured at all
I know that already, my point was just that it wasn't in the walkthrough because it is outdated.

But besides that, some things I could need help with:
In the guide there seem to be more girl types on the first floor, but I can't find an additional way...
Same with second floor, only able to go in the room with the lantern girls (and the first one has a barrier inside)...
Lastly the Underground Tunnels, how to open the path to the button past the plant girls?

Edit: About the Tunnels, maybe I don't need to do something in the room, but in another one instead? Like the colored doors? (going to look)

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
I know that already, my point was just that it wasn't in the walkthrough because it is outdated.

In the guide there seem to be more girl types on the first floor, but I can't find an additional way...
Same with second floor, only able to go in the room with the lantern girls (and the first one has a barrier inside)...
Lastly the Underground Tunnels, how to open the path to the button past the plant girls?

Edit: About the Tunnels, maybe I don't need to do something in the room, but in another one instead? Like the colored doors? (going to look)
with the plant girl, only one of them in the room won't retaliate, I think it might be the third last one, have sex with her and you can capture her and in her place will be a button, press that button to give access to the one at the end of the room, as for the others, someone on page 6 of this forum gave a guide to capture most of the monsters, all the one's in the mansion were listed.

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
Okay so I think I caught most of the monsters and I will list how to catch them:

Forrest zone:
1. Slime Girl: Hit her until she is a blob hen hit her again to get (!)
2: Forrest Dweller girl: hit her until she is knocked over then have sex with her
3: Ant girl: have sex with another monster while she is present, hit her while she is masterbating
4:Kappa girl: jump over her rush attack and hit her from behind
5: White Bunny Girl: Have sex with a monster twice while she is watching
6: Monkey Girl: Simply defeat her
Tree zone:
1: Slug Girl: Dash into her when she charges at you
2: Santa Hat Hole Girl: Masturbate until she disappears then jump up to avoid and hit her from behind, repeat until (!)
3: Mushroom Tree Girl: Cum on her 3 times
Forrest Flower Zone:
1: Green Serpentine Wind Girl: Simply defeat
2: Pink haired lizard Girl: attack until she starts panting, then cum on her
3: Green Haired Muse Girl: Cum on her then start masturbating until she opens her arms, them cum on her again
4: Blond Wolf Girl: Defeat her then go to cabin you passed earlier, she is inside and you can have sex with her (doesn't actually capture her, don't know if you can change that)
Desert Zone:
1: Red Cat Girl: Fill pleasure meter until almost full, let her pounce on you, finish animation without escaping
2: Cat mage Girl: attack the glowing yellow ball she generates until it explodes
3: Large Running Bunny Girl: equip Forrest dweller ability, attack her then run away (not sure if you have to attack her again to make her trip)
4: Yamabiko girl: attack her until she send hearts, let yourself be hit by heart while at a distance, escape and hit her while she is bent over
Beach Zone:
1: Shark Girl: cum on her then have sex with another monster while she is present
2: Coral Girl: attack her until she starts flashing then cum on her
3: Snail Girl: Cum on her when she pops up
Temple Zone:
1: Rocket golem Girl: use red cat girl's ability to attack her arm until it explodes
2: Clay Golem Girl: Cum on her then use shout ability on her twice
3: Kobold Girl: Cum on her repeatedly until her (...) goes away, then masturbate until she pounces on you, finish animation
4: Thief Cat Girl: stay at full health and attack her until she falls over, then masturbate until she begs, have sex with her and finish animation
5: Little Devil Girl: Equip Slime ability, attack her until she is knocked over while blocking her attack with slime wall, cum on her while she is down and before she disappears
6: Kitsune Girl: attack her then doge her falling stone attack, attack the stone until stars appear over it then hit it with the Kobold hammer
Temple Garden zone:
1: Fairy Girl: attack her once, then dash under her attack, then attack her with the Kobold hammer
2: Brown Harpy Girl: attack her then when she charges at you, dash into her
3: Black Wolf Girl: use voice ability to wake her up, hit her with Kobold hammer until (!)
4: Cyclops witch Girl: use kitsune ability to avoid her attack, then cum in her face, then attack her
5: shadow portal demon girl: attack her four times without getting caught
Ranch Zone:
1: Cow Girl: use shout ability to blow back attacks, then when she gets mad, cum on her
2: Pipe fox girl: keep hitting her while she is in the bamboo stalk she will eventually show (!)
3: Little red oni girl: trap her in a slime wall when she charges at you, then cum on her
4: Boob Mouse Girl: run away from her until she stops moving and attack her, repeat until (!)
5: Red haired lizard girl: cum on her while she is asleep, complete the puzzle to your right, when you return to her cum on her again to get (!)
Swamp Zone:
1: Zombie Girl: use shout ability while she is spitting repeatedly
2: Preta Girl: cum on her then use slime wall when she charges at you
3: Purple swamp lizard Girl: Cum on her then attack her tail from behind, repeat until (!)
4: Insect Girl: get to the end of the hallway with the floor traps, press up near a patch of mushrooms, she is in the room, cum on her
Underground Zone:
1: Slime Bunny Girl: go to far right of the main room and dash under a wall into another room, hit the blue switch, go back out and attack her once, let her jump on you, finish animation
2: Plant Girl: attack her, then use shout ability to knock back her attack, then cum on her
3: Black Blob wielding devil Girl: cum on her then immediately start masturbating, then cum on her again
4: Caged wolf girl: masturbate without reach max to unlock doors, is rewarded at end of puzzle with one with a (!)
5: Knife Throwing Girl: Use slime wall to block her attacks until she shows a heart, block her next attack with slime wall, then attack her while she charges the next one
6: Purple Slime Girl: Go to the hallway with the caged ogre, equip forest dweller ability, press the button to release the ogre and run back to the entrance, exit and re enter the room, this time go past the ogre and through a wall and into another room with her in it, simply defeat her by running around and attacking her when she appears
7: Ogre Girl: after you beat the purple slime girl, activate the button on the far left of the room, go back to the previous room with the caged ogre girl and release her, she won't chase you this time and you can collect her
Snow Zone:
1: Snow Rabbit Girl: have sex with her and stay down, another one will have sex with you and then show (!)
2: Red Horned Girl: Use Shout ability then cum on her
3: Snow Worm Girl: attack her tail with red cat ability when it pops up
4: Honey larva girl: defeat all the ones in the cave which will unlock a door to another one, cum on her to get (!)
5: Snow Ape Girl: simply defeat her
Mansion Zone part 1:
1: Vampire Girl: Masturbate until she has sex with you, then start masturbating again and have sex with her again
2: Frog Doll Girl: Defeat all the ones you find in the room, the last one will show a (!) after being defeated
3: Mummy Statue Girl: Cum on all the statues in the room, go to very bottom of the room and the far right, go back and up a floor, then go back down, there will be a mommy with a (!)
4: Puppeteer Girl: go to the room with the rabbit head sign, use the rabbit head item (the one that send you home) you will be teleported into a room with her in it, simply defeat her and her puppets
Mansion Zone part 2:
1: pumpkin Ghost Girl: hit her twice, then cum on her, then hit her again
2: Pink Sheep Girl: attack her barrier a bit then get caught by her ability, finish the animation, cum on her and then start masturbating until you get caught again, finish the animation
3: Bat Girl: simply defeat her
4: Black Floor Trap Girl: Get caught by her and finish the animation, then use the shout ability on her twice.
5: Gargoyle Girl: Complete the Gargoyle puzzle, there will be one at the end with a (!)
6: Slot machine Girl: when she attacks you directly, attack the thing that comes out of the ground until it looks cracked, then let yourself be caught and break out.

And these are all the ones I have and know how to get, I might be still missing some.
This guide

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Well, I mentioned only some of my problems, solved another one myself...
I had no idea how to advance in the temple, because I need the Kobold for the hammer ability, and it to be able to get Kitsune for the transform ability. Finally found another entrance in the rocket golem girls tunnel...
It's not always that easy to tell if there is a door/path or not...

Some players want to experiment themselves, others just look at a walkthrough/guide, again others just use a full save... Something that could be missing is a map in the guide to avoid confusion, for those who want to complete the game themselves, but don't want to be stuck at some point... (but well, who wants to draw a map :p )

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018

I see that you have found the Mansion. Assuming that you have defeated the doll monsters, if you found a room that has a fuckton of statues, cum on all of them (there's one hidden at the far right on the second level in the same room). Get down once you have done so, run to the far right till you hear a click. If done correctly, you won't get locked out and there should be a stunned statue at the other end. To capture the Ghoul (the spinner), masturbate near her and let her rape you the first time. Do it again for the second time, it should stun her.

For the lantern ones, defeat all of them. Then head to the door with a lantern above it (it should light up after defeating the lanterns prior).Enter the room and find a different shade of colour at the floor. Use the Hammer and then head on. I won't tell much what will you expect, but be prepare for a fight. After that's done, you now access to the next room.

For the Underground, basically one button opens one area. So check which opens where. There is a guide about the Hound buried in the comments (alongside with the Gargoyle).

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Well, I mentioned only some of my problems, solved another one myself...
I had no idea how to advance in the temple, because I need the Kobold for the hammer ability, and it to be able to get Kitsune for the transform ability. Finally found another entrance in the rocket golem girls tunnel...
It's not always that easy to tell if there is a door/path or not...

Some players want to experiment themselves, others just look at a walkthrough/guide, again others just use a full save... Something that could be missing is a map in the guide to avoid confusion, for those who want to complete the game themselves, but don't want to be stuck at some point... (but well, who wants to draw a map :p )
If you want to capture the Golem, Shout then ejaculate at her. For the Kobold, ejaculate three times at her. Then masturbate till you get raped by her. Let her do so and you should be able to capture her. For the Kitsune, attack with your knife exactly 10 times, then use the Hammer on her.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
For the lantern ones, defeat all of them. Then head to the door with a lantern above it (it should light up after defeating the lanterns prior).
So again a "defeat all" objective like with the dolls... maybe I could have guessed that if I have gave the head above the door more thoughts...

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Before you give me any more replies about defeating enemies, it's not necessary, I can simply look it up in the guide...
What I meant to ask were directions, for now it's enough ;)

Reactions: RooksAreCool

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I am patiant, but I would like to know, about how big is the intervall of updates?
I don't understand any of the japanese on the blog (I want to learn it, but it's waay too much because of the symbols :/ ), but I suspect that the top post in the link below could be about the size of the next update (but well, I don't know how big usually the updates for this game are, but maybe you could tell me...)

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I am patiant, but I would like to know, about how big is the intervall of updates?
I don't understand any of the japanese on the blog (I want to learn it, but it's waay too much because of the symbols :/ ), but I suspect that the top post in the link below could be about the size of the next update (but well, I don't know how big usually the updates for this game are, but maybe you could tell me...)
Translate it. If lazy, it stated that the B version will have 4 new monsters to be added, while the A version has some fixes. It should roll in at the second week

Sep 22, 2018
I don't understand any of the japanese on the blog (I want to learn it, but it's waay too much because of the symbols :/ )
Man, you could start learning the Katakana and Hiragana Syllabarium (I think it should be called so in English, since those are alphabets made of syllabus). Just type on Google "Katakana Tables" and "Hiragana Tables" and even the images section should point out some good enough result. Kanji will come to understandment once you will get an university book (I study Japanese, so I suggest you to use such type of books). Just remember, as any language on this world, it will get a good amount of time and effort to learn it, but it's not just that impossible or difficult as many people still believe.

someone, share me full save pls, with everything, I do not trust the given save, and give me save for the newest version save pls
Dude, that's literally the save that the Developer has put so that you can watch the gallery of every monster and use any power to explore and help to debug the version... how can you not trust not even him, lol.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Man, you could start learning the Katakana and Hiragana Syllabarium (I think it should be called so in English, since those are alphabets made of syllabus). Kanji will come to understandment once you will get an university book (I study Japanese, so I suggest you to use such type of books).
Thanks, I did already start to learn Hiragana and a bit Katakana earlier, but I'll keep the book in mind.

Jul 8, 2018
Man, you could start learning the Katakana and Hiragana Syllabarium (I think it should be called so in English, since those are alphabets made of syllabus). Just type on Google "Katakana Tables" and "Hiragana Tables" and even the images section should point out some good enough result. Kanji will come to understandment once you will get an university book (I study Japanese, so I suggest you to use such type of books). Just remember, as any language on this world, it will get a good amount of time and effort to learn it, but it's not just that impossible or difficult as many people still believe.

Dude, that's literally the save that the Developer has put so that you can watch the gallery of every monster and use any power to explore and help to debug the version... how can you not trust not even him, lol.

oh guys when I tell you that I do not trust it, I DO NOT!, now my continue button does not work with that damn save -_-

Reactions: dragonsix6969
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes