Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
I just booted up my old savegame and it still ended when trying to exit the cave, just like in version 0.8.
Trying with a new save now since old saves might not work properly.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
I just booted up my old savegame and it still ended when trying to exit the cave, just like in version 0.8.
Trying with a new save now since old saves might not work properly.
Same. Tell me what happens.

Darth Helmet

Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017

@Bloo @TCMS

It's Completed.

Hello everybody.
I ask you to excuse my absence. The computer was infected with some kind of virus that encrypted my entire system and asked for money for decoding.
As a result, all the previous data were lost and I had to re-do all the ending of the game.

But now I'm finished and finally I can present you the final version of the game. Maybe I'll add some more refinements and descriptions to it, but I completely finished the scenes.

Now I'm working on the prologue and the demo of the second part.

Sincerely Blue.

Reactions: thomasxlong

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Started a new game, and it still ends when you're trying to exit the cave. The only difference I noticed was that the card game has a 'cheat' function now, where you can select who does what.

Maybe there is more content if you make different choices?

Last edited:

Darth Helmet

Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Started a new game, and it still ends when you're trying to exit the cave. The only difference I noticed was that the card game has a 'cheat' function now, where you can select who does what.

Maybe these is more content if you make different choices?
No clue. I can ask him what the hell he added, But i doubt I'll get a reply.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
i've extracted the cg for a quick perusal, there is definitely more to see that's after the cave. whether its a bug or choices stopping them from being seen though, i don't know.

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
same ending as before in the cave so the game is not compleate, and there is the same issue with the screen and the text like every version of this game, a think its better for this guy to give up he don't have the skills to make a working game and he is very slowwwwwwwww updating the game
a locked at the pictures from last version there was more pictures after the cave then like now

Darth Helmet

Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Tell me if you find the ending with Natalie. Need to know how to do that.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
has someone being able of getting out of the cave without getting the message "you'll find Alice in the next version" ?