• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Wait is there any actual content new in this update? You can use the tablet on the girlfriend but that just leads right to the end of the game.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
is there a guide for what happens at the card game? i cant quite work out what looking at each of them does.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hi guys.

Delay release of the final version. I optimistically decided that for a couple of days off I will be able to collect the developments and disparate parts in a full-fledged demo of the slipping part of the game and release them at one time.

So it does not work.

So now and specifically today I'm doing the final assembly of the game, and the demo of the next part will be ... when I can finish it peacefully.

The last scene makes me a little uncomfortable and I made a few improvements, which also absorb my time. So ... everything is in the works, I was not lost. Just mired under a lot of small bugs and problems.

Sincerely, Blue.

Reactions: tarkasian

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Search one tile under the camp (right part of the tile) and in the tile west from the lake (north part of the tile)

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
When you play hide and seek and don't accept nat's 'proposal', you won't be able to find the other two -- you'll simply be stuck. At least that's happened to me.

I'm also curious whether there are multiple paths. Because I've played it twice now and both playthroughs were very similar. The only differences were some minor scene changes (e.g. peek/don't peek -> 2 different scenes. These minor changes don't really seem to affect the other characters though.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Considering its almost 2 months since the last Patreon update, and I see some notes in May asking about status this may be getting slowed down if not on hiatus.

Reactions: Darth Helmet

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Considering its almost 2 months since the last Patreon update, and I see some notes in May asking about status this may be getting slowed down if not on hiatus.
Yeah it probably is. Was hoping that it was gonna be updated last month. Might have to move this under abandoned. @muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If there's nothing near the end of the month (that'll be 3 months by then) then I'll put an abandoned or "on hiatus" tag depending on news from partreon or ULMF.

Reactions: tarkasian