Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
One month actually, dev still replied to questions last year. Don't think there will be much effort put in, too. :(

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Glad to see the redhead is still there, not enough of them in these games. Glad he got past the GoblinBoy block as well, I was in part of the discussion on the Lagoon, but more for playability. GoblinBoy had some great stuff going in the Yahoo AIF forum when I was there, too bad he dropped off. Sort of like Chris Cole, though he still pops up every now and again.

Anyway...I'll give this another shot when the update comes out, I do like some of the graphics....and the redheads. Did I mention that? ;)

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
He started his project on the lagoon. It was directly from GoblinBoy's Camping Trip. Blue tried and tried through multiple channels including a person GoblinBoy had directly worked with to get a response from him for permission to use the story. There was NO response so Blue ended up scrapping the original plan and had to redo the script. A few folks including yours truly had a few convos with Blue to help him figure out how to protect himself.
This is Blue's first attempt at a game.
I was one of the first to reply to his Lagoon post, the real problem was he presented it as an original work, at least on that post. Had he been a little more up front I think it would have been received much better.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@preston..Yeah he did. I'm glad people spoke up and said "you either need Goblinboy's OK or you change it". If he wouldn't have changed it, I wouldn't have played it. Nothing comes close to Goblinboy's work. I don't know what he was thinking when he did that. He should have shown he could do a great job finishing a game before attempting to "be inspired" by Goblinboy.
Can't think of the right words to describe how dumb he sounded but I always try to give people the benefit of a doubt.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
This game have a decent content or is it a you can skip this game and play something else just like it and further along.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I really havent gone through it. I might have time to do that soon. I think there's a tease scene or 2 and a sex scene if I remember right. It's now supposed to have a few more scenes but I don't know. I do know there is some sex scenes in there. The dev has redone the game twice now.

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
It's pretty simple and short, but well made for a RPG GAME.
Sex scenes are (a bit) interactive.

Worth a try.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
It's pretty simple and short, but well made for a RPG GAME.
Sex scenes are (a bit) interactive.

Worth a try.
Meh maybe I will give it a whirl so busy on Conan Exiles however can't stop playing it.

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
So. Anyone have suggestions on how to fix the image size issue? If I change the rgss to rgss300 the pictures are sized well, but the text boxes are too wide and can't be read. If I choose the rgss301 the text boxes are readable, but the pictures are very oversized to the point that you can not see Alice's legs at all in the first pic when she is asking you to clean up the site. Thoughts?

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
So. Anyone have suggestions on how to fix the image size issue? If I change the rgss to rgss300 the pictures are sized well, but the text boxes are too wide and can't be read. If I choose the rgss301 the text boxes are readable, but the pictures are very oversized to the point that you can not see Alice's legs at all in the first pic when she is asking you to clean up the site. Thoughts?
been broken like this from the start, a don't think the creator really has the necessary skills to fix the issue

Last edited:

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
A bit off topic, but this game really made me miss GoblinBoy's work... Even though I'm not a big fan of the medium he used, the games were so good and realistic. I especially enjoyed the cheating/jealousy aspect of his games. Wish he made more. Are there any other games that are relatable to his?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Meteor, School Dreams, Camping Trip (the basis of this game - and basis for the School Dreams games), and a bit off but Tesliss Equation and Last Horizon were my favorites.

Reactions: Kaparzo