Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I believe the [COMPLETED] tag is inaccurate. The game clearly states that it isn't done yet after the drugging scene.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
It is abandoned, not complete. It clearly misses most important scene from Goblin Boy's game:
(warning, mega spoiler, play GB version first)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
It is abandoned, not complete. It clearly misses most important scene from Goblin Boy's game:
(warning, mega spoiler, play GB version first)
That is because Blue changed the game slightly. I think there was a backlash over him copying the game

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
I know it’s abandoned but what happens when you get the drug pill from Mike? It just shows you been given the wrong drink and pass out. Do they tell her and then they fuck her as revenge while your asleep? Because it shows the characters all together on the tree. Weird.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I know it’s abandoned but what happens when you get the drug pill from Mike? It just shows you been given the wrong drink and pass out. Do they tell her and then they fuck her as revenge while your asleep? Because it shows the characters all together on the tree. Weird.
It is not abandoned it is complete, you have several options enlist the help of Melissa or whatever here name is in this game. She slips you the drug. You put in her drink, and have sex with Becky or you can give it back to Mike.

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
It is not abandoned it is complete, you have several options enlist the help of Melissa or whatever here name is in this game. She slips you the drug. You put in her drink, and have sex with Becky or you can give it back to Mike.
I'll show you what I mean, let me just download it and play it again.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
You are right, there's some planned paths that can't be finished. But it isn't being developed and I believe they gave it the complete tag because you can still finish the game without using the pill.

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
You are right, there's some planned paths that can't be finished. But it isn't being developed and I believe they gave it the complete tag because you can still finish the game without using the pill.
How many paths are there? Last thing I remember is about a cave. Can you end up losing your girl for your best friend? or betrayed by both of them?

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
How many paths are there? Last thing I remember is about a cave. Can you end up losing your girl for your best friend? or betrayed by both of them?
No there is no NTR in this game like the original text based game. You go into the cave at the end.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
The last three download links in OP (Mega, Mixdrop & Nopy) are referring to Kung-fu Girl 2.51, not forest camp.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
I think someone should do a remake of goblinboys school dreams series. As a tribute to one of the best creators there was. I sometimes wonder how the game would have gone if the mc would have refused doing the bet. Especially as near the end of the game it was discovered that Becky and Melissa had a similar bet going on. Even when blue started this, goblinboy had long been gone. I think if it was stated to be a tribute and because no one will be able to find gb it would be well recieved.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
can anyone point me to where i can find the original?
View attachment 5971

Overview:
Camping Trip
You are a 17 year old boy, carrying pictures of your girlfriend Becky and wearing a dark shirt, casual blue pants, and boxers. You are at a campfire in the woods with Becky and your best friend Mike's girlfriend Melissa. Becky is a 16 year old blonde, slim, sweet, and reserved. Melissa is a 16 year old redhead with large breasts and is somewhat slutty. The tent is north, a path leads south, and Mike (a jock type) wandered off somewhere after dinner.
Mike suggested this camping trip shortly after you got your driver's license, and you've noticed that this is an excellent opportunity to finally have sex with Becky. In a few moments, Becky will suggest going for a swim.

Forfeit Fantasy
The sequel to Camping Trip. You play the same character, having newly returned from the eponymous camping trip where you managed to finally win your true love Becky, despite the machinations of Mike and Melissa. You also managed to experiment with group sex and swapping with Becky, Mike and Melissa. Somehow Becky and Mike have convinced you to take on the forfeit for the bet of who would take Becky's virginity. Its now fallen to you to seduce Mike's little sister Molly and make her a woman. Oh yes, let’s not forget that you have to tape it so that Mike can watch it and share it on the Internet, and that in the next couple of hours. Molly is going to be completely deflowered.

Developer: Goblinboy
Original Title: School Dreams 1: The Camping Trip, School Dreams 2: Forfeit Fantasy
Sequel:
Adaptation: (SD1: The Camping Trip)
Censorship: No (Text Only)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
- - - WORKUPLOAD