RPGM Forbidden Fantasy [Demo v2.0] [ZXL Studio]

ZXLyen

Jul 17, 2023
My thoughts and prayers to anyone trying to get the plot-advancing "grease oil" material to drop from fat worms. Get ready for the most tedious 30+ minutes of hoping to encounter them and then doubly hoping they'll give up the goods
Hiya erkaderk,
Point taken, I will increase the drop rates to 33% (in the next demo update), and remove more randomness in spawns in B2.

ZXLyen

Jul 17, 2023
Do you know how to get rid of him? He caps at lvl7 and is just annoying as he is incontrollable. I tried to play in party of 4(added a brawler as help from the port town) but it became even more laggy, especially on the "overview" map.

I would say that I like the general concept and arts. If the game would be less heavy on my underperforming PC, I would consider buying a full version.
Hi GregOrbit,

This is very important feedback, I have plans to make the weather effects toggle-able to reduce the stress on lower end PC/laptops. As for getting rid of the scout... just walk up to the boat guy in Port Lodeen, he will just leave your party.

If there's any more feedback you'd like to share with me, please feel free to drop me a DM or email.

Thank you very much!

Reactions: GregOrbit

arrow72

Sep 13, 2018
Hey ZXLyen,

Do I need to keep advancing the plot to see new scenes? Or do the H scenes only involve upper body and face/mouth?

Also did the weakling/adventurer until lvl 12 and only got "jiggly", not taunt or flirt.

Game is a bit slow, but a lot of fun and a great start!

ZXLyen

Jul 17, 2023
Hey ZXLyen,

Do I need to keep advancing the plot to see new scenes? Or do the H scenes only involve upper body and face/mouth?

Also did the weakling/adventurer until lvl 12 and only got "jiggly", not taunt or flirt.

Game is a bit slow, but a lot of fun and a great start!
Hi Arrow,
If you are inquiring about the H scenes, currently there's only a few limited ones that you can unlock in the demo.
The 34/34 from the gallery is just the part where I'm lazy to remove what I have already put in the pre-alpha which I'm still working on. H-scenes in the demo can be still unlocked.
If you really want to see some scenes, hire Brett, or Jasmond from Havencross. (this is the only one available in the demo)
Fail to pay up and you might be able to offer something else as payment.

Flirt and Flaunt only unlocks at adventurer later levels (18+)

However, there's an hidden minigame which may take some trouble to unlock.
It requires you to be sent to prison, and then you'll need to keep reloading to let the AI load the correct random seed that takes you to a slave cell where you can play the kinky minigame there. hehe.
FBM_Minigame.png << this is in the demo.

Also, about the feedback that the game is slow, I've actually fixed it (hopefully), and I'd probably release a final demo version near end of Aug.

If you like to see more info about the game, feel free to drop by my page.
There's alot of tips and info which I share regularly, even for public viewers.

Thanks for trying out the demo!

Last edited:

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
Steam page is up:
Release date is "March 2024"