RPGM Forbidden Fantasy [Demo v2.0] [ZXL Studio]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1687541452199.png

Overview:
Welcome to Forbidden Fantasy - Demo v2.0, the JRPG experience that will transport you to the magical world of Nephalia! With beautiful graphics, immersive gameplay, and thrilling adventures, this game is a must-play for anyone who loves fantasy and adventure and choice-matters genre!

Explore the prologue part of a vast world filled with danger, magic, and wonder, as you embark on a quest to save the land from the forces of darkness. Customize your character, choose your weapons and classes, and recruit good or evil mercenaries to help you in battle. But be careful, as every decision you make will have consequences, and the fate of the world rests in your hands!​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-23
Release Date: 2023-06-23
Developer: ZXL Studio -
Censored: No
Version: Demo v2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

H1QEPI.png Forbidden_Fantasy_I_Demo_v2.0_23_06_2023_19_27_49.png Forbidden_Fantasy_I_Demo_v2.0_23_06_2023_19_28_05.png Blowjob02_closeup_Lennie.png SX_WHR_CWG_CRMPIE02.png ENM_SX_MC_fingP04.png ENM_SX_MC_ana02.png Forbidden_Fantasy_I_Demo_v2.0_23_06_2023_19_35_26.png Forbidden_Fantasy_I_Demo_v2.0_23_06_2023_19_33_07.png Forbidden_Fantasy_I_Demo_v2.0_23_06_2023_19_32_12.png

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ForbiddenFantasy-Demo2.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RyRa²

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Forbidden Fantasy [Demo v2.0] [ZXL Studio]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS (Not encrypted)

SIZE ~ 901 MB

- - -

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Interesting, will check it out tomorrow but.. 3.2 GB damn... still tomorrow, its sleep time soon.

CrimsonRik

Jul 6, 2021
Way too large sized for a demo version with 3D character designs yet just an RPGM. Issues like this normally come from unskilled or rookie developers who can't fit game data within a reasonable package size, just as how experienced Korean game developers can make high quality Unreal Engine RPGs under a reasonable size but most Chinese devs cannot. Meanwhile we have good graphical side scroller H-RPGs like Night of Revenge with lots of H-contents made under 1 GB and as complete versions. Nevertheless, I'm all in for H-RPGs with cute female protagonists like this one (as long as there are no weird fetishes involved)

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Way too large sized for a demo version with 3D character designs yet just an RPGM. Issues like this normally come from unskilled or rookie developers who can't fit game data within a reasonable package size, just as how experienced Korean game developers can make high quality Unreal Engine RPGs under a reasonable size but most Chinese devs cannot. Meanwhile we have good graphical side scroller H-RPGs like Night of Revenge with lots of H-contents made under 1 GB and as complete versions. Nevertheless, I'm all in for H-RPGs with cute female protagonists like this one (as long as there are no weird fetishes involved)
There are a lot sounds and music in the folder and even more graphics files, but size also comes from big native resolution of the game. Most RPGMV games are made up to 1280x720, but this one uses 1980x1080 or more - I don't know, because I have 1280x1024 monitor and native looks too big, so I tested it with scaling mode.
The game UI also looks advanced compared to other RPGMs. I didn't play enough to notice anything else.

Amerika

Aug 13, 2017
I ran into a lot of issues,
  • Surrendering blinds you in most cases (I understand you are working on that)
  • The ship that is meant to carry me to the next island beached itself on land and got locked.
  • Screaming is almost infinitely scaling, I got to a point where I was trying to use it to coerce enemies into fucking my character but ended up finding a move that does 2.4k damage to ALL enemies.
  • Hard to be submissive (Not a bug but I do not think the intent is to make a super heroine that ruptures eardrums)
  • The effects feel like they slow down the game, dashing does not work in most areas
  • The sheer random scope of damage an NPC can do makes it difficult to determine what to do, I would get rid of that patronizing splash art screen when you get a game over. Two things ruin the game especially for me. Enemy rats attacking can not find the base_x or what ever it is, and a goblin doing 320 damage on a swing.

CrimsonRik

Jul 6, 2021
There are a lot sounds and music in the folder and even more graphics files, but size also comes from big native resolution of the game. Most RPGMV games are made up to 1280x720, but this one uses 1980x1080 or more - I don't know, because I have 1280x1024 monitor and native looks too big, so I tested it with scaling mode.
The game UI also looks advanced compared to other RPGMs. I didn't play enough to notice anything else.
Clearly you haven't even read what I said, have you? I wasn't comparing with other RPGs, rather among all the genres. And no, there are several other hentai games requiring under 1 GB space having voicing, sound and resolution of upto 2160p. Revenge of Night and Guilty Hell being one of them

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Clearly you haven't even read what I said, have you? I wasn't comparing with other RPGs, rather among all the genres. And no, there are several other hentai games requiring under 1 GB space having voicing, sound and resolution of upto 2160p. Revenge of Night and Guilty Hell being one of them
Well... if you put it that way... comparing oranges to apples is wrong. If you compare different engines then of course dynamically generated scenes by math can have smaller size than scene from statically generated images. Your opinion seems irrelevant for this game. But thanks for possible game recommendations :)