4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

Abooboeba

May 27, 2017
I remember this. It was so good i beat all the levels on normal and hard even though it was all japanese i still enjoyed it

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Woah! I'm so happy this was translated. Even though it's just H-Angry Birds, it's still one of my favorites.
Wait wasn't this under another name similar to "devil may cry"?
You might be thinking of a game called "Pretty Warrior May Cry" but that's long gone due to copyright claims.
Great game played it awhile back but is there a Android version??
There is an android version, but it's probably not translated.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Angry Birds+ Hentai=Flying princess xD no honestly though, this game is great :) have fun playing it

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
it's a pretty good name, the only bad thing about it is that every background is rendered in 3d and most of the time it blocks off your line of sight. I know it's intended to be like that for extra difficulty but it's obnoxious as fuck. I'm barely on level 3 and had to retry the same stage 5 or 6 times because one of the enemies and most of my own monsters got stuck under a bunch of loose props with pretty dubious physics. Protip: on that level target the last monster counting from left to right first and try to kill it with a single blow, otherwise you're in for seconds, thirds, you get the idea.

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Interesting and pretty fun game. Slowly getting used to how play it. No need 100% save , what the point? Gotta clear the game my own way.

Grind huh? cant be worse than GBF XD

johnsmith001

Aug 10, 2018
i win and lose againse slime but i see no sex scene in game. Any help? ( I know that CG gallery will pop up but i like sex scene in game)

Reactions: megac8

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
One of the worst games I've ever played. You get one attack with each of your units even if they're still alive. On the fourth level there are 3 parts, on the second part your main unit will automatically jump and if you don't stop them in time they will jump into the abyss and die. If you fail on the last part you have to do the first two again.

The gameplay is unique, but implemented very poorly.
Never had any problem with any of the Jap versions. Haven't played this English version so I'll just have to see.

D

Deleted member 368974

Surprisingly deep gameplay with all the different monsters and the different styles of attack.
Some minor graphics bugs. Major bug in that some monsters wander around between attack turns, and if they get on your launch pad it messes up all your throws.
Really wish it had a gallery mode to watch the "monster sex" animations that happen mid match. Unless you launch your first girl the love crazed monsters, you'll never get to watch the fun.

I have absolutely no idea how I am supposed to win fights.
Struggle at stage 1-5.
"Game over when attacking characters are gone" But nobody is down... help?
Click the mouse button while they slingshotting through the air to do their attack, takes some timing, but nothing crazy.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I have absolutely no idea how I am supposed to win fights.
Struggle at stage 1-5.
"Game over when attacking characters are gone" But nobody is down... help?
All you need to do is place your girls as close as you can to the leaders monsters, they will fight by themselves after that. The idea is your girls defeat the monster before you ran out of girls to throw or is game over.

If you cant defeat the boss on time, or the girls get defeated fast, it mean your girls need more level. That why people say this game is grindy. You need to go back, win easy fight and get exp to level up. Also equip the main girl with armor and items too.

Basic stuffs.

xBlaBlaBlax

Jul 19, 2017
You may not realize that you can trigger an attack mid-flight by clicking.

After I figured that out the game became pretty easy.

Reactions: Xol

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Oh yeah, thats a nice detail to add. Yup, it work great for flying enemies

For now my question is, how get "card slots" ? seem like I have some seals but I cant equip any

Edit: I found it by accident. It must be a small bug or something. Basically to make appear a card slot, just drag a little with the cursor the equiped armor or weapon, that will make the slot appear.

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Major bug in that some monsters wander around between attack turns, and if they get on your launch pad it messes up all your throws.
Really wish it had a gallery mode to watch the "monster sex" animations that happen mid match. Unless you launch your first girl the love crazed monsters, you'll never get to watch the fun.
I think that was intended. Anyway, that's easy, isn't it? Just shoot staight up, when she falls down near to him, attack. About those sex scenes - you can have them anytime. The extras folder has list with all possible matings and where to find them, you may just need to reload if noone wants to mate. (first of 3 at "Esc", btw. 2nd is return to map, 3rd resume).

Tanks that helped but holy shit is this game hard and unvorgivable. That Stage 3/3 stuff is tilting me.
yeah not rly hard (the hardest part is imo "reaching far away monsters that nest somewhere, where the first shots won't get anymore" .... needed 3 tries to manage 5-5). You just need to know how. Like first things to do: get more slimes by mating with 1-4. As already told, fire with mouse, also shoot while in air. For further mating: try to get each race once in every color, take a look at the colors in each stage, get a proper team and set the proper color against the enemies. The more you advance, the more human chars you get (needed for the different colors). You also get more monsters, like Kraken - extremely powerfull when used right (killed 4 moster + 2 doors in 1 strike). Of course you also need to power up (either grinding or cheat engine, like search for money and overall xp), get items/cards:

For now my question is, how get "card slots" ? seem like I have some seals but I cant equip any
Edit: I found it by accident. It must be a small bug or something. Basically to make appear a card slot, just drag a little with the cursor the equiped armor or weapon, that will make the slot appear.
No need to drag it (there is a bug, but not how you explained)! You need to select either the weapon/armor/trinket that has 1-6 Slots included and then you can drag the cards into.

Cl909

Jun 8, 2017
In this English version you could also see what your monster girls could be mate to (therefore, know the monster combination) in Team Formation. I like to to fill up latter monster girls element first and combine them with earlier stage monster partner for easier mating.

Beelzebub (Spider+Bee) and that Wolf-tentacle thing (Squid+Wolf) are can hit anywhere troop ability. Alure (Slime+Tentacle) could hit all ground troop, although if you have enemy in hovering platform, her passive ability just decided to spawn in lower ground (this piss me off).

If you want to complete 100% in hard and maniac mode, finish main story normal mode first. It will give you ability to buy cards that increase your money,item chance or EXP to make grinding less needed.

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
Beelzebub (Spider+Bee) and that Wolf-tentacle thing (Squid+Wolf) are can hit anywhere troop ability. Alure (Slime+Tentacle) could hit all ground troop, although if you have enemy in hovering platform, her passive ability just decided to spawn in lower ground (this piss me off).
I love my beelzebub, everything's easier when you have an orbital laser.

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes