4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

Kirin'Toru

May 12, 2020
I might not know exactly what is sold in the shop, but try to get all 3 star in all difficulty to get better items.

what's sold in shop are clothing for all race but mixed, weapons and enchantment iirc.
I`m already done with all game, i have 99 lvl all main heroines and not have even red weapons in store. And idk why, but saves aren`t working (i`m changing file in extra folder but it is doing literally nothing)

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
guys there is a list for all the possible combination for the monsters girls ?
If you downloaded the version of the game from this thread, then the "Extra" folder contains an Excel document that lists all possible offspring variants, a table of rewards by levels and difficulties etc.

A.Person

Feb 27, 2021
seems fun, is there a leveling mechanic? theres green bubbles over my characters, so i assume there is points to spend, if not i might just be bad cause im already stuck on 1-5

nvm getting fucked gives you units. mb, still curious about the green bubble though

i also didnt know about the secondary tap mechanic.. dang

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
seems fun, is there a leveling mechanic? theres green bubbles over my characters, so i assume there is points to spend, if not i might just be bad cause im already stuck on 1-5

nvm getting fucked gives you units. mb, still curious about the green bubble though

Levelling up automatically raises a characters stats, if I recall correctly; there isn’t any manual point allocation.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023

Nope, you can't manualy manage unit's stats, they'll grow with the level. Green bubble IIRC is the additional exp.
Don't forget to put some cards in every single slot (clothes, weapon, relics).

Nsein

Mar 4, 2018
Why the translation still have a lot of japanese words? Will it get full translation some day?

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes