4.30 star(s) 41 Votes
Aug 26, 2017
For the chapter 1 last part, dont attack the same enemy with the blue girl, she can take care of herself. Also on the level with the middle part gone, aim at the 2 on the right but dont kill them both, only the left one with the blue girl. Also the funniest thing happened. Couldn't get an orc ontop of a bunch of boxes. The orc on the bottom attacked and all the boxes went flying. The orc flew with them and landed right in front of my attack zone. :l

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Oh I remember this. It's a grind fest and a half if you want to get through everything. Fun game tho.

dickerducker

Arise
Donor
Jan 4, 2018
How do i even save , lol i am not able to find how to save in the game and i dont know where to put the safe file into , any help? Thanks

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
this game is finally here and oh boy i wanted to know the story. It's a lot of grinding the the animations are amazing. When i first played this game i was stuck and was a complete idiot for not knowing that you gotta let them mate with monsters with hearts just to get more units. well gotta start playing this game again

Cl909

Jun 8, 2017
How do i even save , lol i am not able to find how to save in the game and i dont know where to put the safe file into , any help? Thanks
You're automatically save each time you finished a stage. Just look at Extra folder and there would be a .sav file

Reactions: Gabaw

Cuzline

Apr 13, 2018
It got updated yesterday to a full patch with story translated. used to just be partially translated
Thanks for that, I remember playing in "english" but just menú and other things. The story was almost all jap

May 10, 2017
This game annoyed the living shit out of me....but once i got use to the mechanics and formed a proper understanding on how things worked. Boy did i start enjoying it a bunch. I've been breezing through the game now and i'm having a damn blast. Not even playing it for the hentai anymore. The hentai is just the cherry on top of a surprisingly fun game.

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes